Chapter 16

" What is all this commotion about? Why has everyone gathered in the university ground?" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he looked at the crowd from afar

" It might be a celebrity or something. Come on, I wanna see who it is," Jimin said with excitement, pulling Taehyung with him.

" Author... You wouldn't wanna go out..." The system mumbled lowly making Taehyung furrow his eyebrows.

' Hmm? Did you say something?' He asked.

As they kept walking out, they could hear whispers and murmers of the students. Taehyung glanced at the crowd collected at the university campus.

' What is happening system?' Taehyung asked her.

" That's someone you've been trying to run from," She said sorrily and didn't even say the name but Taehyung knew it was his que to run before that someone saw him.

" Where are you-"

" Get your short legs moving."

" He must be here for Jin," He mumbled to himself even though he knew Jungkook and Jin had not even acquainted properly yet.

Before he could reach the gates, he was stopped by big, hulk-like guys and Taehyung knew where this would head too.

" Uh... Hey! I-If you are trying to find Jin then he would be here soon! He went to the washroom," Taehyung said awkwardly, wishing they would let him leave.

" Who is Jin?" The scary guy asked making Taehyung frustrated at every minute he wasted.

" Kim Seokjin! The one your boss is waiting for! Now excuse me, I have some important work to do," Taehyung said, actually wanting to curse at the man but the potential threat to his life which would come by doing that stopped him.

' Where is my fucking driver when I need him!? I should also tell mom and dad to give me a few bodyguards'

Taehyung tried to leave from there but the man stopped him again.

" Boss isn't waiting for Jin. He is waiting for Taehyung. And from your ID, it seems to be you," The man said before guiding Taehyung towards the crowd.

" I am telling you, you are absolutely wrong! He isn't waiting for me! Let me go!" Taehyung tried to wiggle his hand out of the man's grip but it was of no use.

As they were reaching close and close, the mafia boss' eyes fell on the beauty he was waiting for. But when he saw how he was brought to him, his eyes darkened.

" Namjoon," He called and the said male stood immediately besides him.

" Who is that person pulling Taehyung like that?" He asked for the name.

" That's-"

" I don't want to know his name. He shouldn't be seen again," He said as he watched Taehyung struggle in the man's grip.