Chapter 7

Taehyung could feel his heart beating out of his chest just as he entered the club

Taehyung could feel his heart beating out of his chest just as he entered the club. Never in his life he would think of getting killed by his own character. One wrong move here and he is done for life. Literally.

But he had made a perfect plan.

" I don't think kissing someone is a good-"

' You don't understand! I have made a great plan! If I kiss someone in front of that mafia boss, he will know that I already have someone,' Taehyung replied to her in his thoughts.

Yes he was scared, but still was proud of his plan.

" Tae!" He turned his head at a speed of light when he heard his best friend's voice.

" Chim!" Taehyung exclaimed back and sprinted over towards him.

" You should've seen the drama! Why are you so late!?" Jimin started with excitement.

" You know nothing Chim, you know nothing," Taehyung mumbled sadly to himself. " By the way what happened? What drama are you talking about?"

" Jin punched Min Jun!" The excitement on his face never washed off, " And that too, in his face!"

" Oh– Wait... What the hell did you just say?!?"

" Yes! He punched him so hard and I was like- Damn boy slay!" Jimin continued not noticing the shock on Taehyung's face.

' S-System... The plot changed! Jin wasn't supposed to punch nobody! He should've been saved by the male lead!' Taehyung panicked.

" Calm down author. This few changes in the plot are expected. And about Jin, your motivational speech yesterday made him realize that he can fight them back too. So he did. And mind you, I can feel his hatred for you lessening," The voice said calmly.

Taehyung could feel himself getting a little relieved at that. His chances of survival had increased thanks to his smart brain!

" Damn after that amazing drama, I feel the need to drink something amazing too," Jimin said to himself and then looked at Taehyung who gulped to himself. Slowly they were heading to the plot where he would see the mafia boss soon.

" Let's go," He said, heading towards the bar and Taehyung followed him soon after.

" One jack on the rocks," He ordered his drink and turned his head to Taehyung.

" What ab- Why are you still standing Tae? Come on sit," Jimin said as he pulled Taehyung besides him. " Now what do you wanna order? Bourbon sour as always?" He asked him which unconsciously made Taehyung make a sour face.

" Nothing sour please. I would like something sweet with less alcoholic content," He replied to Jimin's question who looked at Taehyung as if he was someone else.

But Taehyung just didn't want to get wasted and do something stupid at this moment.

" I just feel like you've changed a lot recently," He started, making Taehyung look away.

" People can change Chim,"

" Yeah but how can all of your habits change at once like this?" Jimin asked but never got an answer from Taehyung making him sigh.

" I am happy for all the changes you are having but if you are going through something, don't hide it from me okay? You know I'll always be there for you right?" He asked Taehyung who smiled softly and nodded.

" I know," He chuckled. Taehyung was taken aback at Jimin's sudden words because no one had ever said that to him before. But he liked the care he showed.

The bartender passed Jimin his drink and looked at Taehyung. " Anything for you, Sir?"

" I'd like a Strawberry Daiquiri," He ordered his drink too. This was a drink Taehyung would sometimes order for himself when he wanted to drink but didn't want to get drunk. He wasn't a fan of alcohols but sometimes you just need a fuel to keep your life going through it all.

Taehyung's drink soon came and all he kept doing was to stare at it. Jimin on the other was busy flirting, that strong alcohol completely circulating through his body.

" Author are you going to look around now? How will you find the mafia-"

' I don't wanna look around!' Taehyung whined.

The real plot in the story was about Jun-soo looking around in boredom while his drunk best friend flirted around with guys. That was the time when he first looked at mafia boss and fell instantly for his aura and good looks. He sent him a drink but the mafia boss mistakened the drink to be sent by Jin, making him impressed by his guts. Jun-soo noticed the mafia boss staring at Jin and didn't like it at all, so in order to remove him from his sight, he tried making him embarrassed with the help of Min Jun, just to be saved by the mafia boss.

" But-"

' I suddenly don't feel good. Let's go back,'

" Such a drama king you are!" If Taehyung could see the system, he could see her shaking her head.

He sighed. Taking a sip of his drink, he moved his head slowly and looked at everyone present at the club. And then his eyes fell on a man, a man whose aura wasn't comparable to anyone else.

No, it wasn't his black clothes which made him stand out. It was his strong gaze yet relaxed posture, his dark calculative eyes were the proof that he was the mafia boss.

Suddenly their eyes met, making Taehyung choke on his drink.

' Why is he lookin- No I should use this chance. I should find someone quickly,'

He quickly kept his drink aside and walked to a man standing alone. Clearling his throat, he tapped on the tall man's back.

" Excuse me?" He called.

" I am sorry for disturbing or doing this next thing without your permission," The first he did was to apologize.

" Author I am telling you this is not-"

' Now don't interrupt when I've already taken the first step,'

Taehyung took a quick glance at the mafia boss again, and turned to the man before breathing out once.

" Just close your eyes," Was all he said before he stood on his toes and pulled the guy by his collar. Before the man could say anything, Taehyung had leaned in, joining their lips.

He kissed him slowly, keeping his eyes closed. The other never kissed back yet didn't pull away too. Taehyung could just feel the man's tensed muscles which was understandable because the man had been suddenly kissed passionately out of nowhere.

He leaned out, his eyes fluttering open just to see the man staring deeply at him.

" Congratulations author," The system started but Taehyung just kept looking at the man. He had never kissed anyone so passionately before. He could feel himself getting a little shy at the continuous stare he was getting from that man.

" I don't think this is a time to blush," The system interrupted the moment again which made Taehyung annoyed.

' What now?' Taehyung asked as he glanced once at the mafia boss who now didn't look as releaxed as before. Instead he looked was looking at them in horror, not looking like a mafia boss anymore. He looked... scared?

" I don't know how to feel while saying this, but you've successful kissed Jeon Jungkook,"

Taehyung's face paled as he looked at the man who looked back at him with a dark gaze which Taehyung couldn't comprehend.

" Jeon Jungkook, the real mafia boss,"

*****

I hope you guys are ready to enjoy Taehyung's sweet miseries 😏