Chapter 25

" I am going crazy

" I am going crazy. What can I do to keep you away?"

Taehyung could feel his heart beating wildly at Jungkook's words. Jungkook was going crazy? No! He was making Taehyung go crazy! Because instead of feeling scared, Taehyung was feeling hot.

How does Jungkook always manage to seduce him so easily?

" Tell me Taehyung. What should I do?" He went lower towards Taehyung's neck, making shivers run through his spine. " Should I mark you so that everyone will know whom you belong to?"

He slowly sucked on Taehyung's neck, who tried to keep his moans in. He didn't want the students to know anything that's going in here.

" J-Jungkook," He breathed out, " People will see..."

" That's what I want-"

" Boss! There is an important matter you should know!" Namjoon's interruption made Jungkook groan.

" Later Namjoon," His voice came out deep and hoarse, and Namjoon could understand the situation but he was helpless.

" Boss it's really important," Namjoon said, internally crying because he hoped boss would come soon.

Jungkook sighed.

" I'll return soon," He said, gently kissing Taehyung's forehead and walked away, leaving Taehyung alone, his heart beating crazily.

What was that?

He strangely liked this feeling and couldn't help but want more of this. But he can't. He is not the one who should have this.

" Earth to author!" The system's voice brought Taehyung out of his thoughts.

" I... I couldn't stop him!" He tried to give reasons but the system only snickered.

" You didn't stop him," She said in a duh tone.

" He seduced me!"

" Or maybe you're just 24/7 horny for hot fictional men,"

" You!"

.

.

.

Did you ever stay awake the whole night just because you kept overthinking? Well, Taehyung did.

He just couldn't sleep the whole night as his mind kept thinking about Jungkook. There was just one bed and he thought of all the possibilities that could happen when Jungkook would return but the mafia boss never did.

" You look like a panda. Couldn't you even sleep with all the royalties you were getting?" Jimin asked with jealousy as he scratched his arms because of the bites of the insects from the previous night.

He settled besides Taehyung, groaning when he felt the need to scratch his legs once again.

" I tried to sleep okay!" He replied with a pout, " But I just couldn't,"