Whales

This chapter was requested by mgibbons5603
You were watching your little sisters sleeping peacefully in their crib; smiling over how cute they were.
You suddenly heard the sounds of whales and looked out of the window to see them swimming by a short distance away.
It was rare when whales visited techno reef so it was always exciting when you saw them.

Your sisters had been woken by the sound of them and looked around; cooing curiously.
You looked at your sisters and had an idea, they had never seen whales before, so it wouldn't hurt to show them right?
You swam to them and carefully picked them up, holding them securely and swimming to the window "look Chloe look Cora! Those are whales!" You exclaimed excitedly.

The twins looked at the whales curiously and reached out for jet hem, making baby noises, as if they wanted to get closer.
Seeing this, you opened the window with your hair and carefully swam out, there was no harm in getting close to whales; they were harmless after all.
You swam to the whales, stopping just a few feet away from them.
Cora and Chloe cooed and looked at them in awe, having never seen anything so big before.
You smiled softly and kissed them both on their foreheads, earning happy little squeals from them in response.

"Y/N!"

You jumped at the sudden yell and turned around to see your father and mom floating a few feet away from you, glaring at you angrily.
You froze and instinctively hugged your sisters closer; both Cora and Chole looked at their parents in confusion, cooing softly.
Before you could say anything, your father beat you to it.

"Y/n don't ever do something like this again! You scared us to death when we couldn't find any of you in the room! And you shouldn't have taken your sisters and left the castle without telling me or your mother!" Trollex scolded, glaring at you.

Lily nodded "your father is right Y/n, what you did was very, very dangerous...." she said in a cold tone.

You looked down sadly as tears welled up in your eyes; Cora and Chole noticed your sad expression and felt concern for you; they had never seen you sad before, and they didn't like to see their beloved big sis upset. They nuzzled their cheeks against you; trying to cheer you up a little.
"I-I'm sorry..." you whimpered "I just wanted to show Chole and Cora the whales, they hadn't seen any before..." you looked up at your parents with a guilty, sad look, shivering a little.

Both Trollex and Lily felt their hearts crack a little at the sad look on your face; their angry glares faded away and they now looked guilty themselves.
"Baby girl..." Trollex said gently, swimming over to you with Lily "we understand, but you can't leave without letting me or Mommy know first, although whales are harmless something still could have happened" he placed a hand on your cheek, wiping away your tears.

Lily nodded and swam closer "it's so sweet of you that you wanted to show your sisters honey" she gave you a kiss on your forehead, making you smile a little.
"I'm sorry..." you sighed sadly, still feeling a little bad about what you did.
"It's ok my angel" Trollex said, nuzzling your nose with his. Making you giggle.
Both Cora and Chole cooed happily, delighted to see that you were happy again.

You looked down at your baby sisters and hugged them close, feeling so much love for them.
You were going to get along with them wonderfully; your bond would only grow as you all got older.