~Chapter Two~

Eisuke P.O.V.

SHIT!!! Another group of women.....i'm TIRED of this!! Will they ever stop following me around? Can they atleast give me some 1 day that I can relax on my own?

I hate those Group of women they keep touching around my body, and then they were asking me for a date Or dinner together....well having a date is kinda bit okay but i'm not gonna date a crazy bitch...they just want money and sex...well not all the women in the world were like that.... like the girl that I just met before at the street.

Well...im not being rude to her I was just not on a mood so thats why I yelled at her and call her an 'Idiot' by not looking at road ......and then..... I met her again at the lobby and then I caught her by my arms when she almost fall to the ground...and then I kinda felt something in my chest like my heart skips a beat when I saw the woman in the lobby....or maybe its just my imagination about this Love thing? I don't know.....

<xD>

When I enter the Penthouse Lounge I saw Baba seating at the sofa smiling.....what a weirdo smiling by himself again.... I didn't even ask him cause I know his looking on a picture of a woman that's the reason why he's smiling well yeah I don't even care. Baba notice me walk passed him he let go of the picture and said.

"I know Eisuke....I know." "Know what?"I ask him curiuosly and he said. "Eisuke you've been looking for your sister in years you should take a rest for a while you know there's gonna be another Auction tonight You can't miss it." His right i've been searching my sister ever since we never saw each other again and I never had slept for days because of searching. i should take a rest for awhile there's an auction tonight. I went upstairs to take a nap.

.

.

.

~12:30 Lunch Break~

Andi P.O.V.

Finally..Lunch break.. I went to the cafeteria with Sakiko, and Chisato. We sit down and then Sakiko shouted.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"What? what is it?" I ask her and she said -__- "Yuzuki Kitaoji is here!!"

......

"Very funny Sakiko.....I starting to hate your jokes" i said to her angrily. "Oh c'mon Andi Cheer up.....forget about the pass." "Yeah, Andi you should move on" Chisato added. "I'm not giving my heart to someone else AND I don't want another heart break i'm done in the word 'LOVE'" I yelled at them. I don't want an another topic about LOVE plus I dont want them to mention the names. until I heard someone from behind and says.

"So your sister's were right... You are bitter when it comes to love today."

Huh? That...Voice? It looks familiar...is that....no...it cant be Him. But the reaction of the faces of Sakiko and Chisato were kinda like they saw a ghost. So I turn and around and saw one of my Ex's. Its Yuzuki. i sighed and stood up from my chair and walk off and Yuzuki follows me.