~Chapter FiftyFive~

Andi P.O.V.

After I left him. I went to Shaili's place for the night. I knocked on her door then she opens it with wide eyes.

"Well..well...who's here!!" She said and pulls me inside her apartment. "What are you doing here......you supposed to be taking a day off....and....what is your clothes dirty." She said and points at my shirt. "Oh....well.....long story." I said and smile. Then she stops from what she was doing then she said. "Why dont you tell me about this 'Long Story'" She said then she focused on me than she was doing. 

Well.....I cant tell her about what happen today. she will freak out if i tell her that I was kidnapped.

"Well......I....UH.....OK.....I was kidnapped awhile ago." I said then I shut my eyes and wait for her to scream. But I didnt hear her screamed. Hmm? I open my eyes then she was not there.

"Uh.....Shaili?" I looked around the room. Then the door opens then I saw her with her hand a luggage.

"Uh....what are you doing?" I asked. She puts the luggage at the near sofa then opens it. What is she doing? She started to out some clothes on the luggage and she finally spoke. "you thought that im going to panic huh......Well I need to do something before I screamed with you later." she said. 

Is she going somewhere? Thats strange where is she going? 

"Hey.....where are you going?" I asked. she looked up and hand me a ticket.

I looked at the ticket and then I saw that she going to........LONDON!!! My eyes went wide when I saw London. I looked back at her then she gave me another ticket to london. I picked up the other one then ticket is also London.

Why is she going to London?

"Wait......what are you going to do in london?" I asked. she smiles and looks at me. "Well I wanna spend time with you silly. You always wanted to meet the boy again right......" She said then stoods up. "I know that you've been looking for him.....maybe in 2 weeks you might see him there." she said.

I cant believe it...I can see him again for the second time!!! im so excited.... Wait.....I picked up my bag and looked for my passport..... then I saw my passport and opened it. 

"Well.....you coming?" Shaili asked. 

Well i dont know.....Well I think this is my only chance to see him again. But.....what about Eisuke? I dont love him.....its just that.....Yes he loves me and he asked me to stay with him.....but I rejected him because .......

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was afraid that i might get hurt again. Yes I love him, yet I rejected him. Maybe right now he's at the penthouse with some of he's groupies....I think. Well EIsuke will do that because im not there anymore. But thats impossible....he said that he loves me. Wait.....why am I thinking of him right now?! Can we just.....go to london.

And forget for what just happened. "Are you okay......you havent answer my question."

"Huh? what?......" and now im lost of words. "Dont worry about Eisuke ill take care of him." She said and grabs her phone. "You dont need to....he doesnt even need to know Shaili." i said. She stop for what she was doing....She looked at me with a worried look.

"Did you two fight?" She asked. "Oh......no its just that......fine.....the truth is that we just pretending becasue of a business deal so I helped him and then......after the deal....I left." i said. she looks at me suspiciously. "How did you meet him anyway? Its kind a bit weird that you two became together......your a maid while he's a CEO.....how is that impossible anyway?" She asked.

Well I cant tell her about the auction....what if Shaili might report him. Well Sahili is my best friend.....for sure she's not going to tell anyone.

"Promise me you're not going to tell anyone." I said to her "Ok....." she said. then I took a deep breath and.....

"I got sell on the auction because there are three guys on a basement they broke the Venus statue so they planned that maybe they can make me the next item for the auction.....then Eisuke bought me and I need to obey him because as you can see that Eisuke is cold and scary you dont even know what to do.....and then he planned that we can pretend to be on a relationship because of a deal and then....now he's saying that.......he loves me......but......I jsut dont feel right about him.......I dont even know what my feelings for him.......I just dont know....I just dont wnat him to know where i am now....I wanted to be away to him." I said

Shaili looked at me with wide eyes then she started to speak.

"Then what do you feel?" She asked. I looked at her with tears starting to fall out. 

"I think I love him too......but.....What if he might just used me? What if he cheats on me? What if he was just lying? I dont know Shaili......I just dont wanna fall in love again.....because it hurts.....I spent all my life suffering so many things. One of the most painful memories that happen to me were my relationships to the love ones. Thats why I started to hide." I said and I wipe my tears. She took the tissue paper and she starts to wipe my tears.

"Andi.....hiding doesnt solve anything...You should be confident....if you really love him you shouldnt be hiding from him. What if he's different from those other guys who hurt you? what if he's the real one for you? You dont want yourself to be alone forever. You cant solve your problems alone Andi.....if there something bothering you .....you shouuld not afraid to ask. always remember everyone is here to help you. Eisuke helps you when Yamato is bothering you right? He might not be look like a prince charming because of he's attitude. But what you didnt know that Eisuke has the kindest heart you will ever see. Can I ask you this.....Have you seen the real Eisuke before you left him?"

The real Eisuke? ...... well there was a one time that he save me from Yamato, He comforts me sometimes at night when I dont feel right. When I can see him when he sang together. Thats my favorite bond with him. and Also I will never gonna forget that he saved me to Nikaido. I have never seen Eisuke so Angry. But i didnt even expect that Eisuke will come for me.

Then a light smile stars to form on my lips.

"Now you're remembering the memories with him. But it depends on you now if you want him now." She said.

"I think Ill come back to him after london." I said. "Well.....I have nothing else to say ..... okay its your choice anyway..... here take the ticket the flight will be tomorrow afternoon." She said and gave me the ticket. " Well you know that im going to stay here for the night." I said. "Oh yeah.....right hahahah silly me.....okay...lets go to sleep." She said and leaves the room.

Hmmm........its late now......I should go asleep.

I lied down from the sofa and good thing the sofa is right beside the window. I look at the city and admire it.

My heart aches......My heart tolds me to go back to Eisuke........but my brain wont let me.....I just ignore my feelings and slept.

I love/Don't Love Eisuke.

=To be Continue=