~Chapter TwentyFour~

📖 Short Chapter 📖

(3pm At the Lobby)

-: Andi P.O.V. :-

"Well how is it did you found it?" Blake is waiting for the answer.....but We haven't found it yet.

"No......Im sorry." I said. "oh...." thats all she said she look down.

"Hey cheer up We wont stop looking for it." Momo said. "You two are so sweet.....you know what if you found it kets go to the mall and celebrate." she said.

"We are so glad to meet you Blake we are not giving up on that bracelet." Momo said.

"Well I hope I can receive some informations to you two maybe next week." she said. "Of course we won't stop looking for it." Momo said and gave Blake a hug. "You too!! come here!" Blake Grabs my arm tightly to pull me for a hug.

And then after that Blake says goodbye to us and she said that she's going back next week or next 2 weeks later. Well of course we'll never gonna stop looking for that bracelet.

*Buzz Buzz*

"Whats that?" Momo asked. "Oh its the pager......we need to go to the penthouse in 5 mins." I said and starting to run.

"Are you serious?! 5 mins??"

"Thats what Eisuke said if he paged me I need to be there in 5 mins or else he'll be mad....."

"Come one Andi SLOW DOWN!!"

-: Eisuke P.O.V. :-

"Where's my sister?" Mamoru asked."Well your sister is with Andi helping her." I said and waited for Adi to come.

"Oh.....good for her Im proud to my little sis helping the kid."

"Are you saying that Andi is a kid?" Ota said.

"IAM NOT A KID!!"

We turned around and saw Andi and Momo breathing hard "Well your early.....keep up the good work." I smiked. "That is not a good work!!! Making me run here for 5 mins." She said.

"Yeah just shut up already and get dressed."

"Where are we going?" she asked. "just do As I say." I said. "okay." she said and went upstairs to change. "So.....Where are you two going huh?" Momo asked and sat beside her brother.

"Its none of your business." I said and look away. "So her sister Alexa texted you because to pick up her brother right?" Baba said. "Well I can't wait to meet Andi's little brother." ota said. "wait is that the guy name James?! Oh my god Im wanna come with you!" Momo jump and pleaded. "No stay here!" I said. and she sat down look disappointed.

Of course momo is Noisy while James is Annoying.....They can make a perfect couple though......

"Ok im ready." Andi came down wearing the new dress I bought her.

"Good lets go." I stood up and went to the elevator. "Hey wait!"

"Hey Andi!! don't forget to introduce me to your brother!!!!" i heard Momo yelled telling Andi about her brother......for sure when that kid is here these whole penthouse we'll be noisy.

🚗At the car🚗

-: Andi P.O.V. :-

"Um Eisuke were are we going?" i asked.....okay where are we going?

"Were going to your sisters place because your brother is here." he said with an angry tune. "Oh come one Eisuke I told you already James is a good guy." I said. "Well for you....for me he'a annoying.....a d your going yo stay at the penthouse while your brother will stay in your dorm."

"But....." "NO BUTS JUST SHUT UP OKAY IMDRIVING HERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO TALK RIGHT NOW!!"

Well thats a bit moody.....I think Eisuke is not happy for these well atleast my little brother is here Momo can play with him.....they can make good couple.

📖 To be continue......(because its late I need to go to sleep) 📖