~Chapter FiftyThree~

Andi P.O.V.

I closed my eyes then I heard a gun shot then Tears started to flow from my eyes I didn't opened my Eyes because I don't wanna see Eisuke had been shot. Then suddenly The two men let go of me then I heard another Gun shot.

Then I finally knew that someone grabbed me. Then took me somewhere like a hiding spot. Then I finally Open my eyes then I didn't even expect who it is.

"Eisuke?" I looked up and saw he's handsome face looking at me. "I thought......your dead?" I said. "No I'm not.....the gunshot you heard is from Soryu." He said.... Then I look up you can see a gunfight. I went back down. I didn't even know what the hell is there a gunfight now.

"ICHINOMIYA!!" Then I heard Nikaido looking for Eisuke. I took a peek then I saw the men in black were at the floor not moving leaving Nikaido only one standing. Then Eisuke finally stood up.

I also stood up too. Then I see the guys and ..... YAMATO?!

I was shocked....what is Yamato doing here?

Nikaido has nowhere to go....he started to run and grabbed the contract from the table and holds it to he's chest.

"You can't take this back....we already had a deal now." He said then Eisuke came towards him and gave him a glare. "If only your seal is Valid Nikaido." Eisuke said harshly.

"What are you talking about?! Of course the deal is valid!!" He said. "What are you the Sakurai corporate finally bought Nikaido holdings......in short you're dismissed from your position as a company president." Eisuke said confidently. He took the contract from Nikaido but he didn't even fight back he was there stunned for what he just heard.

"And also.....this contract is nothing anymore." Eisuke said and rips it into million pieces.

"But how did he? How did you?" Nikaido was out of words and didn't know what to say he was there doing nothing. The Eisuke spoked.

"And also.....you have a lot of guts trying to kidnapped Andi.....people like you should be punish." Then Eisuke grabs Nikaido and gave's him a death glare. "If I ever saw your Filthy face again I'm going to make your life even more miserable. And leave Andi alone." He said then let go of Nikaido.

Then the door flies open.....I saw Mamoru with some cops.....then I saw James,Momo,Blake, and my three sisters there and Of course Ichiho and Yuzuki were there too.

The cops took the men including Nikaido out of the warehouse. Mamoru came back and said.

"Will take care of them." He said and starts to leave the warehouse.

My sisters came and gave me big hug.

"ANDI!! Are you okay?! Are you hurt? Is there some cuts or bruises? Or anything tell me your okay!!" Alexa said dramatically well that's Alexa. "I'm okay and I'm fine thanks to the guys and Yamato." I said and look at them.

"Good thing your okay.....James contacted us and tell us that you were kidnapped. We got so worried and good things your okay." Aly said and gave me an another hug. I looked at Angie and she was speechless. When Aly let go. I went closer to Angie and said.

"I'm sorry for what I said from the bar.....but that's what I really feel. I was also jealous too because my ex boyfriends treated you right than me." I said. "It's okay.....I finally understand. I shouldn't even said that its your fault.....I think I was stressed when I said those words." She said and gave's me a hug.

After that Momo and Blake came.

"You are definitely giving me a heart attack!!" Momo said and hugs me tightly. "I'm okay!! I'm okay!! See I'm not hurt." I said "well good for you.....we look everywhere for you....then when we heard that you were kidnapped we didn't even know what to do." Blake said and gave me a hug. Then I finally remember something.

"Oh.....Blake.....You really wanted to meet your brother right?" I said she looks up at me with wide eyes. "Do you have the bracelet?" I asked she looked at me and then she started to search for the bracelet from her bag. It didn't take long she bring out the bracelet. I took it and walk towards Eisuke.

Eisuke looked at me curiously. "Eisuke....is this the bracelet you've been talking about." I said and gave him the bracelet.

He took the bracelet from my hand and observes it. Everyone was looking at him and waiting for him to speak.

Then he's eyes turn wide. He looks at me and said. "Where did you found this? This is the bracelet that my sister gave me." He said and looks at it again. I turned around and saw Blake shock. She walk towards Eisuke then Eisuke looked at her.

"How?" He asked. "Remember those day that we play outside?" Blake asked

"We always play and tag and hide and seek." Eisuke answered. "remember The day when we made the bracelet at the orphanage?" Eisuke said "when the day when I was adopted you gave me the bracelet as a....."

"Remembrance." They both said the last words. As you can see from the look of their eyes.....tears started to flow. Then Blake run towards Eisuke giving him a hug. "Brother......" I heard Blake said and she started to cry.....

Everyone was happy to see the siblings back together. Eisuke looked at me and said "Thank you." He said and hugs Blake tightly.

I smiled and turns around to leave. "Let's go....." James said. "I'm not coming with you." I said to them "where are you going?" Angie asked. "I'm going somewhere......" I said and smiled.

Then I started to leave.

Leaving them there.

The business deal with Bucci was over.....Nikaido was already been arrested because of illegal business and for kidnapping and attempting a murder from Eisuke. Then now Eisuke and Blake finally see each other again.

Looks like the deal is over with Eisuke. I didn't look back I just wanna go.....Go to London.

Then I started to walk away. Suddenly,.....

"Andi!!" I heard someone called my name. I turned around and saw Eisuke running towards me.

"Eisuke?"

When He got closer to me. He gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back from the passionate kiss he gave me.....but it didn't take long....our lips parted.

He looks at me and said. "Your leaving?"

I looked at him with a sad look and nodded. "Yes.....the deal is over Eisuke....And you said that you'll let me go right?" I said. He looks at me like he was going to cry. "No....I'm not letting you go." He said gave's me a tight hug. "Please don't leave......I love you." 

When I heard him say I love you.....i didn't felt anything spark. I looked down and didn't hugged him back.

I knew I love him but.......I don't wanna get hurt again. I just felt that I don't  trust him. What if he cheated on me? What if he used me? I don't know.....I don't wanna fall in love again and be with someone right now.....I just don't feel it anymore. I can't even stand a relationship now.

"Please just let me go......I wanted to be alone." I said and looked at him. He looks at me with hurtful eyes. "Does it really have to be that boy?" He asked. But I didn't answer him I remain silent and ignore he's question. "Just please let me go." I said and I started to leave and never look back.

Tears started to flow in my eyes......I just don't wanna get hurt now.....I wanted to be happy but I just can't trust him.....he may do love me ..... But I don't wanna get hurt anymore. I wanna Give my Heart a Break from this.

Then it's decided I'm leaving Japan.

I took out my phone and contacted Shaili telling her that I'm going stay for the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry Eisuke.....Goodbye....

😔To be Continue😔