~Chapter FourtyFour~

Andi P.O.V.

When I got Back to the penthouse lounge it was so quiet and no one is in here. Looks like everyone is not here. I think Eisuke is at he's suite. I went upstairs to check if he was there.

When I open the door Eisuke was no where to be found.....maybe he's in the office. I went to he's office to take a look if he was there. I open the door slightly and then I saw him there. Before I can come ine I knocked in the door and I heard him say 'Come in'. So I enter the room.

"What?" He said "well.....I wanted to know about your sister Eisuke....." I said. "I told you before it's none of your business." He said "but I wanted to help....you're asking me who's this Blake at the hospital right." I said. "Will you just go back to work." He said and stoods up and grabs a champagne at the near table.

"Eisuke....."

"What about you....you're looking for someone right?" He said "well ..... Uh...."

*Knock Knock*

Hmm.....Eisuke and I turn around and faced the door.....I came closer and open the door revealing a beautiful woman.

"What the hell is a maid doing here?" She said "Naomi?!"

I turn around and saw Eisuke shocked I looked back to the woman and looked at me disgustingly.

"How the heck did you get in here?" Eisuke asked. "Well I came here to visit you." She said and pushed me away and walk towards Eisuke.

"I wanna meet these new girl if yours."

Is she talking about me?

"Will you please leave!" Eisuke said Harshly. "Oh come on Eisuke....why me.....What about the girl over there why don't you tell her to leave." She said. She look back to me and notice me arm.

"Hmm....poor girl...Eisuke will Waste he's time on you.....why don't you leave Eisuke and I will our time alone." She said sudectively.

I wanted to fight back but I can't do that.....of course the girl will think that I like Eisuke.

I nodded and followed her orders I started to leave but Eisuke stop me.

"You're not going anywhere Andi!" Eisuke said.

"That's the girl Eisuke!!!" Naomi said "oh come on Eisuke....this girl looks like. Piece of shit!!" Naomi said.

"Leave leave leave!!" She said and pushed me out of the room.I talked flat to the floor.

What a bitch!!! I'm leaving I'm leaving!! That what she said oh hell no !!! I am not fighting back!! Because the woman is taller than me my height is 5ft while the woman looks like 5'5 ft okay..... I'm out!

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Now we're alone let's just forget the past Eisuke." She said coming closer to me.

"Bitch I already have a girlfriend....." I said "yes....broke things off with her and be with me again." She said "And why would I do that?" I said "because I know You love me." She said "why would I ever fall in love with you again! You cheated on me plus you're a gold digger!" I said and grabs her arm pushing her out the room and taking her down at the lobby.

"Hmph.....lets about that I n ow you'll come back to me!! I know that!! I'll wait for that time." She said while I remain quiet and let's go of her pushing her out the hotel. She fall down at the streets looking at me irritated.

She stoods up and leaves never look back. What an idiot. I heard whispers from the employees. For sure their  talking about me.

Anyway.....Andi is in the park for sure

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Andi P.O.V.

Dear death,

Will you please please kill me now! Oh come on don't make me wait. I'm tired I feel like I'm a piece of shit in here!! Come on don't make me wait

.
.
.

This is crazy!! Why am killing myself!! I wanna kill that bitch me and Eisuke were having a conversation there and now she's joining out of nowhere!!

"ARGHHHH FUCK MY LIFE "

I said and I accidentally throw my phone.

"OWW!!"

Oh no Did I just hit someone.....i went closer to the man I hit with my phone.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't mean too. I......"

"You're kidding me Andi!! Throwing your cellphone at me."

"Eisuke?......"

"Yeah what else do you want to come here looking for you!!" He said harshly. "But I thought your spending your time with Naomi?" I said "Idiot why would I spend my time with that Bitch." He said and stoods up. "Did it hurt." I said and touch he's forehead. "OWW it hurts!!" He said "I'm sorry I.....lets go back to the hotel." I said and grab he's wrist. "will you slow down!!" He said "I'm sorry we need to put some ice on your head." I said.

:At the Penthouse:

"Here." I said. When we got back to the hotel I put out some ice from the fridge and I put it on a ice pouch. When I finished put the ice to the pouch. I went closer to Eisuke and put the ouch on he's forehead.

"Aww don't press it." "I'm sorry.." I said.

Everything is quiet all I do is put the ouch on he's forehead while he was there sitting and the he put's he's head on my shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "No....." He said.

That didn't work.......

"Aren't you going to give the pouch to me while you go to your dorm to take a rest." He said. "No....ill stay here with you." I said "well it's not a fever or something else.....I can take care of this." He said "No no you're not." I said.

Suddenly I felt Eisuke grabbed my wrist and he took the pouch. "Just go home and take a rest I can take care of this." He said

"Um James is at the dorm." I said. "Oh yeah....just take a rest." He said. "Okay....."

I stood up from the sofa and started to walk what I didn't notice is that I hit my arm at the door.

"OWW!!" I looked at the door and notice that it was closed. "What happened?" Eisuke asked "Nothing....I'm fine." I said "you don't look fine I can see it on your face." He said "I.....I hit may arm at the door I thought it was open so ....."

"Just come here at my room." He said......

What?

"You didn't hear me.....come on." He said and leaves the door open for me.

.......okay......Maybe I can ask him there.

😑to be Continue😑