~Chapter Fourty~

~Short chapter~

Andi P.O.V.

Hmm..... Is it morning already? I slowly open my eyes and I can see the sun shining at the window. I sat up from the hospital bed and rubbed my eyes. After rubbing my eyes I saw someone right In front of me and then the person that I saw is no other than Momo and Blake.

"Good morning Andi!!" Momo said while Blake puts a small table on the hospital bed with breakfast.

"Wait....how did you know that I'm in the hospital?" I asked. "Silly of course Eisuke told us. Well....James is so worried about you Andi....he'll come later." Momo said and sat down beside me even Blake sat down at the other side of the bed beside me.

"You feeling well?" Blake asked. "Yeah I'm doing fine now....I can go back to work because I feel alright now." I said and smile.

"No you're not working this week Williams!" I heard someone and then I look up and saw Shaili standing there with a cup of coffee on her hand.

"Shaili what are you doing here?" I asked "well of course visiting you." She said and comes forward.

"Oh by the way I want you to meet Momo and Blake." I said introducing the two to Shaili.

"Oh why hello nice to meet you two in Shaili." Shaili and Blake shake their hands while Momo have a high five to Shaili.

"Nice to meet you too Shaili.....so.....now what?" Momo said.

"You know what let's talk about your love life Andi." Shaili said. "What?"
"You have a boyfriend Andi?" Blake said "um....well."

"Yeah she does." I heard. Male voice and then I saw Eisuke.

"Eisuke!!" I said.

"Hi!! Eisuke!" Momo said "oh by the way I want you to meet Blake!" Momo said pushing Blake towards Eisuke.

Eisuke look at her with a familiar look.

"Hi.....I'm Yukari....uh...I mean my name is Blake." She said and bows her head. "Blake.....nice to meet you ..... I'm Eisuke Ichinomiya....." Eisuke said and they shake hands.

I can see from the look of Eisuke like curious.

"Uh....Andi....I just wanna stop by and I'm here to get the......oh yeah the bracelet." I said and reach for my bag and I took out the bracelet and gave it to Blake.

"Thank you Andi.....ill see you later." She said and leaves the room.

That's strange......why did she left?

"Momo Can you please go out to the room I need to talk to Andi." Eisuke said.

Momo Nodded and followed Eisuke's order even Shaili left the room leaving me and Eisuke alone.

The room become silent......and then Eisuke walk towards me and sit down next to me.

"Andi......did the girl said her name is Yukari?"Eisuke asked.

"Uh....well actually her name was Yukari before....then when she got adopted by an American family her name change into Blake." I said "I see....."

"Why did you asked?" I said.

"Nothing....." He said and looks away. "Is there something that you wanna tell me?"I asked.

"Forget about it." He said and looks at me. "Get dress were leaving now." He said and stoods up and left the room.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Momo!"

When I left the room I called Momo who was standing and looking at her phone.

"Yes?"

"Where did you met Blake?" I asked "Um well....we met her at the hotel and from that time she was looking for a bracelet .... So me and Andi agree to look for it and then when we found it ..... Well the bracelet has the same name of yours." She said

My name?..... Bracelet?

I remember when I was a kid when I'm with my sister.....she was a making a bracelet  for me. And then when someone adopt her......I gave her the bracelet as a remembrance.

At first I thought that Blake is my lost sister when I heard the name Yukari.....and then when we shake hands....

It looks so soft and familiar.....it's just like my sisters hand. Because I know my sisters hand is soft.

But......what if that Blake is my ......sister?!

🙁To be Continue😕