~Chapter FourtyOne~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Eisuke!"

Hmm.... I look up and saw Angie and Aly walking towards me. Looks like James told them.

"Where's Andi?!" Angie said with an angry tune. "Andi.....she's at the room changing." I said "Eisuke please I need to talk to Andi right now!" She said angrily.

Why is she acting like this? Is this about Yamato?

"If this is about Yamato ju-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP I NEED TO TALK TO HER!!" She said and pushed me away. "I'm sorry Eisuke.....it's just that Angie is going crazy." Aly said "about what?" I asked.

"Well it's about Yamato.....she couldn't take it anymore because Yamato is acting like Angie doesn't exist around him because he keep saying that he wants Andi back....."

I knew it.....Yamato is going to far he needs to stop and move on about Andi.

"Eisuke?"

Andi P.O.V.

When I left the room I saw Angie looking at me with a glare. I looked at Eisuke and Aly talking to each other. What's going on?

"Eisuke?"

Eisuke looked at me and comes closer to me pushing Angie away.

"Eisuke......what's going on?!" I asked "it's just that....."

"Andi can we talk privately?" I looked at Angie and she look so pale I can see from her eyes that she cried all day.

"Um......sure." I said "Andi ..... No." I looked at Eisuke and he's stopping me to get close to Angie. "Eisuke.....Angie will never hurt me." I said and followed Angie. Leaving Aly and Eisuke looked worried.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Aly why you didn't stop her?!" I said "Eisuke I can't disobey Angie because she's the eldest." "Yes she's the eldest aren't you worried about Andi?!" I said and looked at her. I can't believe that Aly is just following Angie doing what is wrong. I need to follow Andi and Angie.

Andi P.O.V.

Angie and I went to Kunian where Uncle Kuni and the other guys waiting for us. What's this?! Do they want me to talk to Yamato?! NO WAY!!! I need to go back.

"Andi......"

I turned around and saw Yuta worried. "Yuta......what's going on?" I asked "well Angie wants to talk to you here." He said "Andi please ..... Just help us bring back the old Yamato." Saeki said.

The guys looked at me pleadingly and asking me for their help. But I can't go near Yamato......

Angie Sat down at her sit while I remain standing.

"Sit down." She said not even looking at me.

Well I have no choice. I sit down across the table with Angie. And waited for her to speak. She sighed and then she started to speak.

"Andi...please I'm begging you! You're the only one that can stop Yamato." She said

"Yamato is acting different since you and Eisuke started dating. Every time during dinner he didn't even dare to talk to me and he's ignoring me....and he keeps saying that he will have you back! Do you know what I feel?! I feel pain!! I want this to be OVER Andi! I don't wanna see Yamato like this! I want the old him not the Yamato I use to see everyday who's looking for you! You know what it's all your fault why Yamato is acting like this!!"

.............

I have nothing to say or explain anything to her. And now she's saying that it's all my fault?! Anger and rage started to boil around my body. I quickly stood up and looked at her with a death glare.

"Haven't you forgotten something?! Remember the day that you two started dating again that I didn't even know?! Remember the time that when I was at work you two see each other and fuck yourselves at the bed?! Remember the time that you're lying to me saying that you don't love Yamato?! Remember the day when Yamato Broke up with me because he still loves you?! Remember the day that you acted like I'm invisible to you?! Remember those times that I spent my life like hell?! I WAS THE ONE WHO SACRIFICED EVERYTHING TO THE PEOPLE I LOVE I GAVE EVERYTHING FROM THE THREE OF YOU WHO DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO THEM!! All I just wanted to be happy but you just won't let me!! Every time When I like someone you're telling them about negative things about me!! And then later on they gonna choose the three of you instead of me!!  What did I ever do to the three of you anyway?! Or is it just that the guys likes the three of you than me?!  .......... Why don't you talk to Yamato your he's girlfriend right?! And you know what I wish I didn't even exist in this damn world!!" I shouted everything about what I felt from all of those days I spent my life nothing but hell. I can see from the corner of my eyes that the guys were shocked even Uncle Kuni was shocked for what they saw. Suddenly the door opens revealing Eisuke and Aly.

I looked at Angie and she was there sitting and she didn't even know what to say to me. She was just staring at me shock.

I felt tears started to fall in my eyes remembering all those painful memories I felt. I started to leave but suddenly I remember something that I should have done it before.

I looked back at Angie and Slaps her face hard leaving a red mark on her cheeks

"I should have done that before." I said. She looks at me holding her cheeks. Then she suddenly tries to get near me but i backed away and started to leave.

"Andi....."

Everyone was shocked and surprised for what had happened. I have never felt like this before the anger and rage. That's also the first time I slap my sister in front of everyone. She deserves it for lying, and pretending that she cares about me.....she's nothing but a liar.

😒To be Continue😒