~Chapter ThirtyOne~

-•Flashback•-

-18 years ago-

~London~

Andi P.O.V.

A family reunion from the Williams family will be held tomorrow. But Its kinda bit boring. My 3 sisters were busy. Angie is doing her homework. Alexa is out shopping with Uncle Kuni. While Aly is Out too with mommy. While me Im all left alone in here at the living room with my daddy watching over James. My 2 year old brother.

Its so boring I wanna go out.

"Hey daddy, Can we go to the park?" I asked daddy and I started to make a puppy look on my eyes.

Well my daddy can't resist does puppy eyes of mine. He sighed and said.

"Well....Mommy is not yet coming for awhile......maybe we can go out." He said.

"Yey!!" I jumped up and down even my brother Starts to jump too.

"Okay! okay! Now call your sister Angie And tell her were going to the park."

"Okay!" I said. And went to the bedroom.

When I enter the bedroom I saw Angie putting her notebook to her bag.

"Hey Angie!! Were going to the park!" I said Excitedly!

"Really?!!"She said with her eyes wide. "Yeah!" I said and starts to jump again.

"Yey!! Were going to buy some ice cream again!" She said and she started to run to get some clothes at the luggage. She threw out two dresses, one for her and one for me.

I took the violet color because it looks cute. While Angie She wears the red dress because its her favorite.

"Girls!! Lets go!" We heard daddy said that its time to go. We look at each other and I grin. And she knew what is going to happen next.

"The slow one is the loser!" I said and started to run.

"Hey!! you're cheating!!" she said.

I went out to the bedroom as fast as I can went to the Front door.

"Haha I win!" I said. "Because you cheated." She said with disappointed look on her face.

"Come on no more fighting and lets go to the park." daddy said and Carries James to he's Arms. While me and Angie follow daddy.

⛺At the Park⛺

"Wow!!! look daddy theres a flower! Can I get one?" I asked daddy and made a puppy look on my eyes again. but he said.

"No you cant."

"But....why?" I asked daddy and look down at the grass.

"Because these flower is still growing.....why dont you look over there......there are a lot of flowers in there." He said.

"But I like this Small flower." I said and pointed the flower on the garden pot.

"No....." He said. I looked down. "Okay daddy I'll look right over there." I said and walk around the park to look some flowers.

Well of course walking is boring I started to run. I look back where daddy, Angie, and james were. but suddenly when I look back in front of me I saw a boy And Im running towards him and then