~Chapter Eighteen~

~Authors note: HI=!!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!! And as I promise that im going to update 5 chapters in the story yehey!!!! I kinda feel that you wanted me so badly to update right now......because I kinda feel that I haven't update in a week so I need to update right away and here it is as I promise......Enjoy XD~

~ 2 hours later~

Andi P.O.V.

"I am not going to watch that movie ever again!" Momo stood up and turns off the TV/ She took out the CD to the DVD Player and throws it to the trash can.

While the others remain Silent. "But its not that kind of scary." Soryu said. Well for him of course. "Its scary okay!!" Momo said. "Don't throw that!!! you just bought it remember." Ota said. "Well yeah, but still I don't want it anymore its so SCARY! Right Andi?"

I just nodded because its true. The conjuring is not that kind of scary for real. I just got scared because its a true story well if the movie is not based on a true story I'll never get scared.

"You can see on Momo looked on her face!!" Baba teased momo "You big meanie!!" Momo pouted. "im tired im going to sleep." Momo said, she stood up and went to her room carrying an oreo. "Good luck sleeping alone in your room!" Ota yelled and everyone started to laugh.

Momo turned around and starts to throw a pillow to Ota and Baba. "Enough!! Shut up!! You are not invited to eat some breakfast tomorrow with me!!" Momo yelled and closes the door shut.

*THUD*

"Now good thing she's gone, Whats the plan Eisuke?"

What does Soryu mean by 'Plan'?? Are they talking about the coming of Mr. Bucci's daughter Carolina?

"The plan is simple, make her believe that I have a Girlfriend so she can leave me alone, Plus we can't let them know that Our relationship is 'fake'. And then after that the business deal is over. Andi can leave me alone. so she can go back to her normal life. If her performance is good." Eisuke said.

"Thats its no more actions?" Baba said. "Why do you even have to put some actions Baba its Carolina. We only have to convince her that Eisuke loves someone else and its Andi." Ota said.

"Um excuse me! I don't love Eisuke okay!" I quickly said that.

Well I know that were just pretending but what happens if I fall in love with him?

"Oh please Andi!!! I told you already that I will never ever gonna fall in love with you." Eisuke said. "well I know but....what if....!" I looked up to the ceiling and started to think.....But what happens if I fall in love with him? What happens if he falls in love with me? Oh I don't know.....I might not be ready when the time comes. Or maybe......I can stay single forever. I can live on my own anyway.

"Ooohhhh......looks like someone is blushing." I heard Baba and Ota laughing together. Well I don't even care about it anyway.

Oh shut up Andi stop assuming.

".......But still its no fun because there's no action." Baba said. "Stop being a baby right now......Your old remember." Mamoru said. "Hey your old to okay....you big old man!" Baba pouted.

"Well the two of you were just teh same so stop complaining!" Eisuke sighed and went upstairs to he's penthouse.

"Is it to early to go upstairs?" I asked. "Well he needs to rest early because tomorrow there is going to be a training tomorrow." Soryu said. "What training?"

"We're going to train you to how to be a proper girlfriend to Eisuke." Ota said. "Why do even have to train?" I asked.

What the hell is he's problem.....Do I don't look good in teh performance?

"Well Eisuke said you look bitter around him." Soryu said. "OH.......Okay."

Well now I know why.....Do i really have to do what 'Exactly' a girlfriend does........well we're just pretending anyway.

-13 mins later-

I head home to the employee dormitory. I open the door and I saw something in my bed.

What the hell is that?

I went closer to check and then I look closely to it and I can't believe who I just saw in my bed.

"What the hell are you doing here in my Apartment?!"

🙀To be Continue🙀