~Chapter FiftyOne~

Eisuke P.O.V.

I have finally reach the gas station where James is waiting. I got out from the car and saw him.

"James!!" He looked around and then he noticed me. "Eisuke!" He stoods up and went towards me.

"You have no idea what the hell just happened in there!!!" He said. "Did they say anything?" I asked "No they just told me that don't tell anyone about it." He said and looks down.

"You know what come with me......I know where she is." I said. He looks up and nodded. "Let's go." I said then we started to go inside the car. Suddenly.....

"Eisuke!!" I heard someone call my name then I saw Yamato. What is he doing here?

"What do you want?" I said "what does James mean that Andi is Kidnapped?" Yamato glared at me.

I looked at James then I saw him look away. "YOU TOLD THEM?!" I shouted. "Well.....I just can't keep my mouth shut!! Okay!!! Andi is in danger." He said and looks down. "You know what....call Soryu and tell him that Nikaido got Andi....." I said "wait.....who's Nikaido?" Yamato asked.

I didn't even want to tell him about this.....but I have no choice but to tell him.

"Nikaido is one of my Business rival's he wants to make a deal with me if I didn't accept what he wants.....he's going to kill Andi." I said. "What?! Why didn't you just accept the deal with him?!"

"Are you crazy are you making the Ichinomiya group no more!!?" I said. "Well if you really love Andi you should have atleast accept it right!!" He said

"So your saying that your work is more important than her?!"

"Oh come on Eisuke who are you going to choose? Your job or Andi?!"

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!" I said and pointed him a gun.

"Eisuke!!" I heard James and tries to stop me by pointing the gun to him.

"Eisuke......wake up.....You love Andi right?" Yamato said.

It's making me go in rage because of Anger. I didn't even know why am I so mad about Yamato. And now he's telling me this. I put the gun down.....then he started to speak

"Eisuke......just tell us the truth already.....I know you two were pretending......When me and Andi met we pretended to be married because I need her.....and I lied to her when we're officially dating ....she didn't know that I used her so I can take Angie back but I was wrong, I never knew that I'm really in love with her and yet I cheated on her ....and I regret it. I don't care anymore Eisuke......If you two were really pretending I don't care.....but I can feel it Eisuke.....that you love her for real. so choose.....Your Job or her?" He said and waits for me to answer.

Yamato and James were waiting.....I didn't even know what to do I was there....silent. The others might think that I'm crazy because I've been acting like I don't love her ..... But my real feelings towards her. I finally knew that I am really in love with her. Because of those days we spent together. Acting like the two of us were dating. And I will never forget the night of the party when we dance. She said that I was her first partner. I was so happy about ..... Especially when she sings at the stage it makes me wanna hear sing everyday. And I will never ever gonna forget what happened last night. When we sing together. It makes me that I didn't wanna let her go anymore.

But......she's looking for someone.... She's looking for a boy who she met in London. Her story was also the same when she met the boy..... Even do I ....when I met a little girl on the park. When for the first time I heard about it I was shocked......and never knew that she's the little girl. But she didn't know that I'm the boy she's been talking about.

Of course Andi wants to see me again. But not the cold attitude she saw everyday But the boy she met long ago.

I look up and smiled.

"You know what......why don't you come with me and help me save Her." I said then I saw Yamato smiled then he said. "Then it's decided.....ill help you look for her." He said.

"Good."  Yamato ohtstretches he's hand to me......then we finally agree to look for Andi. Looks like Yamato changed. Good for him.....he doesn't even look handsome when he acts childish.

"Uh.....Eisuke.....Someone texted you." I heard James from behind and hands me my phone. I looked at my phone then I saw a text message from an unknown number.

"Someone has some guts to text me and now he's saying that they have Andi on a abandon warehouse." I said.

"What are we waiting for let's go." Yamato said. We went inside the car then I told Janes to contact the others to meet me on a abandon warehouse.

"By the way since wh-"

"Nikaido.......dwell he started this plan since me and Andi starts to pretend " I said "so you and Andi are really pretending because of some business deal?" James said "yeah....." I said.

James called the others while Yamato and I looked for ab old warehouse.

What the hell did he even need to involve Andi from this stupid deal anyway? What an idiot!

🚵to be continue🚵