~Chapter ThirtyNine~

~Short Chapter~

Eisuke P.O.V.

I went out from the room so I can go back to the penthouse and take a rest. When I walk passed by a comfort room I saw Soryu walking towards me.

"Aren't you notice anything about the ring?" He said. I look at him curiously why is he asking about the ring?

"No.....why?" I said. "Well the ring looks familiar." He said.

Familiar?.....well it does.... So?

"So....." I said "Well remember when we're in London.....that ring.." He said

"Oh the ring......what about that ring?." I said to him. "Eisuke......don't you think that Andi might be the.......little girl you met in the park?"

I stop my track and looked at him curiously. "What are you talking about? That's impossible how come Andi will be doing in London?" I said. "Eisuke.....think about it....remember it! She must be the little girl." He said.

No....that can't be if she's the little girl.... No....she's not if I met her before at the hotel the ring must be on her finger.....plus I remember that I bought that ring for her.

........And it's making my head ache ever since she said that ..... The ring looks familiar.

Impossible......

"Well then if she's the girl have you saw her finger at the first time we met her at the hotel......is there a ring?" I asked Soryu.

"Well......" He started to put he's hand to the back of he's head think and he said "No....."

"See I told you......she's not the little girl Soryu......she's just a maid." I said.

And then I started to walk again and Soryu followed by.

"Have you asked her already about the ring?" He said "Soryu please!! Just stop I don't wanna talk about the little girl okay!!! I'm not looking for that girl!! I'm looking for my sister!" I said to him.

"Well.....what if....if Andi is the little girl?" He asked.

I stopped again from my track and think.

He's got a point.....what if Andi is the little girl? I heard that Andi is looking for a 'Boy'...... If she's looking for the boy who gave her the ring.....then.....why is she searching for the boy anyway? Does she even think that it's easy to look for him? There are millions of men in the world.....she can use the ring........

Eisuke what are you thinking?! She just a girl nothing more!! But....letting her go......it's kinda bit hard.....Our fake relationship will be over soon......

But every time I'm with her.....I started to have a feeling like......
.
.
.
Love
.
.
.
I haven't felt anything like this before....well except from my previous relationship. Am I?

"Eisuke?" Soryu look at me waiting for me to answer......then I said "I don't care! I don't need her! I don't need a commoner like her." I said and started to walk and leaving Soryu there never turning back.

I know I'm denying it! But.....I can't! I just don't feel right. And I know she's afraid to fall in love again. I don't know if she can trust a guy like me who is arrogant,cold, and selfish.

But letting her go......it's making me worried......what if Yamato.....will force her again? I can't let that happened! Andi wants to live happily than feeling depressed. I don't know......

Hmm......I hope that little girl I met from the park is doing fine right now.

Andi P.O.V.

I hope the boy is happy and doing fine now......

"Goodnight."

👌To be Continue👌