~Chapter FourtyFive~

Andi P.O.V.

When I got inside Eisuke's room I sat down at the bed and look around.

"Here." He said "what's this?" I asked "Champagne."

"What?! ..... Wait i don't drink Champagne." I said. "Oh really what a good girl." He smirked. "Taste it." He said. " I looked at it I don't know if I can drink champagne right now. I looked at him and he smirked. I don't like that smirked. I slowly grabbed the glass and taste the champagne.

.......

I am not drinking this again.

"No.....No....." I said "drink it." He said with a stern look on he's face. Well I can't disobey him.....wait why I'm putting up the rule yes and okay.

"Just drink it you'll feel good if you drink more." He said and puts more champagne at the glass wine.

He's kidding right. Is he making me drunk.

"Just drink it don't say no." He said and stoods up.

Weird why is he making me drink this....fine I'll drink it for him.

When I almost finish drinking the champagne. Eisuke puts another round.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I can't take this Its making my head dizzy.

"You wanna know about my sister right." He said sounded a little drunk. He looks at me then I quickly nodded.

"Well ..... You may think my life is perfect but you're wrong......I'm not really a pure Ichinomiya." He said

Did he just.....if he's not a pure Ichinomiya then......he's adopted then.....

"When I was a kid my mother died while my father left no one knows where he is and he's nowhere to be found......leaving me and my sister. My sister and I went to the orphanage when Our mother died. Of course I'm the eldest I need to act both mother and father to my sister. We've been there for 3 years.....until my sister and I separated because she was adopted by a family.....And that's the last time I saw her......Before she left she gave me a bracelet......the bracelet has my name on it......I supposed to have it right now but I gave it to her so she can remember me. And that's it I never had any communications to her since she was adopted. Until Akira Ichinomiya....adopted me. You may notice that why is there an auction here. I used that to look for my sister like a clue. Until....you got sell by the auction, I thought at first you're just an ordinary woman....until I remember something that I should checked on you. The reason why I bought you to look for a scar on your chest. That's the also reason why I ripped you blouse from the first time we met. And then I noticed that you don't have a scar on your chest. So I used you to be my girlfriend so I can get rid On Carolina. Well Carolina is in Italy now. While her dad is still here. You're great in acting to be my girlfriend." He said.

So he's not really an Ichinomiya then. Eisuke looked down and continues to drink he's champagne.

Wait......Blake and her brother separated when she got adopted by a family too..... They have the same story when they got separated to their siblings.....what if .....

My head.....it's making me dizzy.

"What About you.....you're looking for someone too right."

Huh? I pretended that I didn't hear him and grab a champagne and put more on the glass wine and drink it.....

Eisuke P.O.V.

Andi?

She started to drink more and more champagne I quickly grab the champagne away from her.

"Hey dont do that!! That's bad." She said.

Is she drunk?

"Well.....okay I'll tell you about it.....when I was a kid I think...18 years ago I met a boy i think....he's a teenager. I met him in London actually. I met him on the park.....I remember that when I first met him I bumped into him. And asked him so many questions and then he got irritated and shooing me away. And then I started to cry.....well when he saw me crying he finally agree's to play with me.....well we didn't really play we just talk and talk. Then I asked him if he saw some flowers....then he said no I was disappointed so instead he gave me a flower he gave the ring."

She said and looks down at the ring.

Her story looks familiar it's just a like the same when I met a little girl.

"But......it didn't take long....the bullies took the ring and throw it to the pond. I was so disappointed because that's the only thing that can see him again." She said and drinks more champagne.

I change the subject.

"You know what if you keep drinking that you're going to be drunk." I said "well you told me to finish the champagne." She said and took another  round of. Champagne.

Andi P.O.V.

My head started to ache. But I want more.

"Eisuke....." I said seductively. "Andi......." I looked at him and I try to grab the champagne on he's hands and......

*THUMP*

"I....I...I'm sorry" I said. I open my eyes and saw Eisuke right on top of me.

Eisuke......

"Does is have to be that boy?" He said.... My heart beat went fast when Eisuke asked me.

"Eisuke......"

Then suddenly I felt he's lips on mine.

Wait is he kissing me...... I tried myself to push him but I just can't......

I want him......

I kissed back and noticed that the kiss become rough.

He picks me up and puts me down to the bed still kissing then he started to kiss my neck leaving love bites.

"Eisuke......"

"Andi...."

I didn't stop him.....I just let him do what he wants.

"I want you now" he said and started to lift my shirt up while I started to Unbutton he's shirt.

"Andi......"

😏to be Continue😏