~Chapter Fourteen~(Flashback)

~Author's note: Hi Everyone. Im back :)). I just wanna let you know that these chapter is all about The relationship of Yamato and Andi......actually its a flashback to how they broke up, so I think that how About dedicate these chapter to a song. The song that I choose is "One Last Time" 'boy version' Because I can feel that these song will fit to the chapter. If the song doesn't fit to your opinion its okay you can tell me anyway I won't be mad. Plus the point of view will be Yamato only in the flashback. So I hope you enjoy these Chapter and see yah (you might wonder why I pick ariana grande version because i can't find a guy version or a cover kinda like that)

:Present Time:

Yamato P.O.V.

At least our realtionship still exist in my memories......

-•Flashback•-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a Liar
I gave into a fire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 9 months ever since I met Andi and become my fake wife.....well right now she's my girlfriend. Everyday as always the students,teachers,The vice Principal, and my Father is convince that Andi is my wife. But the truth is that she's not really my wife, she's just a girl of mine. But its all a lie. The "I love you" sayings were all lie's.......Im just using her or in short im cheating on her. To her sister Angie my 'first love'. For the first day I met her I knew that i can use Andi so I can take Angie back. And I think its time to tell her the truth about these. Because its been a month. I've been dating Angie for a month she also knows about Andi too. And I need to end this now. But ending my relationship to Andi is.....I felt something Pain in my heart. Am i really in love with her?

I went home and contact Angie to come to the apartment. Andi is busy right now she's working as a Journalism on a company name Cinderella a women's magazine. And she's coming home tomorrrow. Thats the reason why i need Angie right now. Im showing Andi that I love someone else so she can leave the apartment. I know im going to break up with a girl that i used but........Fine I admitting myself that Im developing feelings to her.......thats all ......... But okay!!! Okay!!! I LOVE HER!!! But I lover Angie more than her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I should've fought it
But atleast i'm being honest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The contract is over. Leave" i said. Andi looked at me with a confusing, and hurtful eyes. "What do you mean tha contract is over?" She asked. I turned around and said. " I don't need you anymore."

"You're joking right?"

"Do I look like joking right now?" I said with a stern looked in eyes. She looked at me and tears start to flow on her eyes. She's going to leave now right?

"But what about those days you said that you love me and that night that i gave you my virginity, and the day that you ask me to be your girlfriend. And then now you're saying that the contract is over? Are you pretending all this time?" She said. I looked down and never looked at her. I want these to stop right now, Angie please come out the room so she can believes that I don't need her anymore.

"Why did you do these?" She asked while she wipes her tears away to her eyes.

I didn't even dare to answer I just want her to leave. And she doesn't deserve a guy like me because I use her to get my ex girlfriend back. Silence went to the room until the door opens Angie came out. Andi turned around and saw her. She was shocked and didn't even know what to do.