~Chapter FiftySeven~

🌞Next Day🌞

Andi P.O.V.

Mmmmm........I open my eyes slowly then I saw daylight. Did I overslept? I turned around expecting someone beside me. But I was wrong. I remember what happened last night, when Eisuke said that he loves me. But I didn't listen to him I just kept walking and walking. It is really over.

I sat up and rubbed my Eyes and stretched a little. I pick up my phone and I turned it on then the next thing happened is surprising.

10 missed calls from Angie
7 missed calls from Aly
9 missed calls from Alexa
11 missed calls from Yuzuki
13 missed calls from Yamato
12 missed calls to Ichigo
15 missed calls from Momo
12 missed calls from Blake
10 missed calls from James

They're looking for me. But I can't tell them that I'm leaving Japan today. I sighed heavily and lie down again on the couch.

Why is this happening? Can they atleast leave me alone now. I want sometime to be alone. Yes I know Eisuke told them to look for me for sure. What if......Eisuke really really do love me?

Or maybe he's asking for a new deal.

Of course Shaili will say that 'I thought you said that you will see him after the trip to London? Why did you change your mind again?'

Because I'm done with him?

That's not a valid reason.

What shall I do?

ITS COMPLICATED!! ITS HARD TO FALL I LOVE ALRIGHT!! WHEN SOMEONE DIDNT EVEN LOVE YOU FOR REAL THREE TIMES!! SO YOU THINK THAT IT WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE SOMEONE THAT HE WILL LOVE ME FOR REAL?!

Oh please can we just stop this!!

All I just wanna think of is the boy! But I just can't remember he's name. It's......hard to recover when you had a car accident and you can't remember the special person that you always wanted to see again.

THIS IS F*CKING INSANE!!!

I sat up from the couch again and picked up my phone again then I saw something even more shocking.

132 Missed Calls from Eisuke
87 text messages from Eisuke

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eisuke........

I put down my phone again and I put my hands on my face. I don't know anymore. I can't do this anymore I'm leaving Japan!!

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

It's 9:24 am still no sign of her. I tried contacting her but she didn't answer my calls and she didn't even reply.

I already told Baba to track her phone saw awhile ago because yesterday her phone was dead.

I parked the car at a near Park and went out. When I got out from the car I started to go to the park.

I saw a lot kids in there playing. Then I saw a little girl tripped. I started to run towards the little girl.

"Hey.....you okay." I picked up the little girl then she started to cry.