~Chapter Nine~

~Author's note: Im BACK!! :D sorry for not updating this week because I just had a practice for five days. (Its for school programs) and now im all done with those things, and now its time to update the STORY!! xD~ (Party in the house)

Andi P.O.V.

I can't believe that he did that infront of Mr.Ichinomiya and the public. Why is he even acting like he wants me back. He doesn't love me anymore. He loves Angie. Thats why he told me to leave because he's first love is back. Did he just use me to take her back? did he even have to say those words saying "you have no right have Andi." To Mr.Ichinomiya. Does he still love me? Why do even think taht word love to him anyway he used me.

~FlashBack~

"The contract is over. Leave!" Did he just? No this isn't real. Right.

"What do you mean Yamato?" I asked him. "I don't need you anymore." But he told me that he loves me. Is he playing games on me? "You're joking right?" "Do i look like that im joking right now?"

So he is serious. He doesn't need me.

"But what about those days you said that you love me and that night that i gave you my virginity, and the day that you ask me to be your girlfriend. And then now you're saying that the contract is over? Are you pretending all this time?"

He didn't even look at me in the eyes he just keep staring at the floor and he didn't even care, he didn't even listen to me. So all this time he was just using me?

"Why did you do this?" I asked him, silence came from the room and he didn't even talk I waited for him to speak, until I heard the bedroom door open. I turned around I wasnt prepare for whta i'm going to see. I saw Angie she was just wrap on a towel, her hair is so messy. And then it hit me. He used me to have her back. Angie and Yamato were dating 6 years ago. when Angie came here in tokyo they were dating and they broke up because of misunderstandings and now Yamato used me to have her back. Why didn't even think About this?! Why did I even accept he's offer for being he's girlfriend?

I look at her and she was shocked. She didn't even know what to say. I looked donw, and took the necklace off the one that Yamato gaves me. I put it on the table. I went to the door and pick up my bags and left the apartment and never looked back.

~End pf FlashBack~

Why can't I move on about this. I keep saying and saying move on, but I can't. I just don't want to experience pain again. And I know nobody wants me and they hate me. But if I keep doing this. my life would be miserable. I wish someone out there is here to love me, take care of me, make me happy, and everything. And I wish he'll knock on my door and tell me to forget about the past and he will tell me that he'll love me from all of he's heart.

~Knock Knock~

And now who the hell is in the door?! And i don't even have strength to stand up and open it so thats why I keep sitting on the edge and ignore the knock on the door.

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"OPEN THE DOOR I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!" I heard the voice of Eisuke. How did he even know that im here? In the employee dormitory?

"Don't make me wait here Williams! Open the door right now!!"

I stood up and I didn't even care what My face looks like and then I open the Door. I looked down because I don't want to see someone right now.

"You know Crying is not the answer to your problems right?" He said. I remain staring to floor and od nothing.

"Andi stop crying." He holds my chin up and wipe the tears away. He's expression doesn't change. Oh my god he's like Christian grey from 'The Fifty Shades of Grey'.

"You know what. All you have to do is move on, forget about all those pain he did to you. If you keep doing this your life will go worst. You don't want that to happened right?" I nodded. He's right my future will go worst. "You may think all the boys were a user, but your wrong Andi! Not everyone of us is using the girls for fun, the others will truly love the woman of there dreams and take care of them. Andi don't give up, maybe someone out there or you've already met will love you for real. This might be not the right time to meet him, but someday he'll come."

That speech is so beautiful, i can feel my tears were going to fall. I hugged him tightly and cry in he's chest. He try to pull me away from him but he gave up and hugged me back. Well i know he looks annoyed because I suddenly hugged him. But i just want a bear hug thats all.

"Okay enough crying were not done shopping!" He said. I looked up at him and let go of him.

"Were not yet done?" I asked "um yes were still going to the IVC. And im going to introduce you to be my girlfriend to teh public." Why is he going to introduce me as he's girlfriend? "But we can do that next time rught? "No i have a business to do and I need you to be there." At the IVC. Well im he's slave and he's my owner I need to do my work and the other things Eisuke need me to do. I should stop this drama.

Its time to change.

"Um.....but what happens if they came?"

"Who's they?" He asked. Do i even have to tell hom about the other two? well if I lie he'll knew about it at the end. I must tell the truth.

"Well yamato is not alone, he's with my other ex boyfriend?"

"How many?"

"There are two. Actually you've already met Yuzuki he's my 2nd ex boyfriend."

"Oh Yuzuki Kitaoji yeah I know him..... The boyfriend of Alexa Williams right? And Alexa Williams is your sister!"

How the hell did he know about my sister? Well actually were quadraplets and were look alike.

"Don't worry I know what to do to your 3 ex boyfriends." He plans something evil is he? Well Fine but please don't kill them Eisuke there my sisters boyfriend. They might hate me. Eisuke and I went back shopping and the employees were looking at us and whisper something teasingly while the others were being nice to us. Maybe just because Eisuke can hear them. I ignore them. And do what Eisuke told me to do. And then after 2 hours of shopping and going to the salon. The night has finally come. The IVC party.

-To be Continue-

#July2015