~Chapter FourtyNine~

~Authors note: Okay first of all the video up there is a song titled "Perfect Harmony" if you know the movie Rags in Nickelodeon movies you know this song ...... If you don't know the song you can listen at the video it has a lyrics too. and I Hope you like this chapter :)) love lots -Mj Gonzalez~

Andi P.O.V.

"No."

He said and stoods up. "Please Eisuke.....well this is going to be our last time together." I said.

He stop from he's tracks and turns around to look at me.

"What?" He said "well the deal is over.....and I just wanna hear you sing." I said.

"Yes the deal is over but I am not going to sing." He said and turns around. "I'll sing with you like a duet......you know the song perfect harmony right." I said

"In the movie rags?" He said. I nodded.

He looked like he's thinking about it. And then he sighed.

"Fine! But don't tell anyone because they don't know I can sing." He said and sats down beside me.

"You promise that you'll sing with me?" He said. I looked at him with a smile and nodded. He looks down at the piano keys and starts playing.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

[Piano plays]

Andi:When I first saw you didn't know what to think
But something about you is so interesting
I could see me and you being best friends
The kind of friends that finish each other's sentences

Chorus (Both): When I can think of the right words to say
I just sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Come on and harmonize with my melody
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't it a perfect harmony

Eisuke: I would have never thought I'd be here with you
To start a friendship that is so brand new
It's so amazing I have to say
Never met someone that had so much in common with me

Chorus (Eisuke): Now I can look into your eyes all day
And just say Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I wanna harmonize with your melody
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't it a perfect harmony

Andi: Sometimes in your lifetime you look and search for someone just to care
Eisuke: look around and it was there
Both: And we didn't need to go nowhere

Both:When I can think of the right words to say (right words to say)
I just sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Come on and harmonize with my melody
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't it a perfect harmony

Eisuke: you got me
Andi:I got you
Eisuke:I got you
Andi:You got me
Eisuke:yeah you got me
Andi:I got you

Both: our perfect harmony

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

As the song ends Eisuke and I look at each other on the eyes. Then he slowly comes closer to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. When our lips parted. He gave me a tight hug and kisses my forehead.

Why is he acting lovely when he said that he doesn't love me?

"Let's go to the bed." He said but I didn't say anything.

He picks me up bridal style and we went to the bedroom.

~The next day~

I woke up around 8:30 in the morning the. I saw Eisuke is still asleep. I stroke my fingers to he's hair then I saw he's lips smile lightly. I smiled too. But the smile fades away. I stood up from the bed to prepare myself so I can go to work. Well obviously Eisuke will say *I told you never leave the bed without my permission* for sure he will say that later before I leave he's life.

~At the locker room~

When I finished to put my bag on the locker I felt someone from behind.

"Good morning Andi." I turn around and saw Erika. "Hi Erika..." I said with a smile. "Good thing you here You need to clean room number, 1425, 1234, 1562, and room 1332." She said and gives me the cleaning supplies. "And also bring Chisati with you.....you might can't do it alone." She said and leaves.

I sighed heavily and picked up the cleaning supplies. Then I saw Chisati coming. "Hey Andi come on let's go." She said and then we started to Go.

When we left the locker room I saw Eisuke.......next to him was a beautiful woman.

But I looked away and ignored them. Chisato noticed me and said.

"Are you okay?" She said. "Im sorry Chisato..... I need to go." I said and gave her the cleaning supplies.

"Wait....Andi!"

I started to walk faster and went to the Manager's office.

I knocked at the for lightly then I heard Mr.Kenzaki said "Come in."

Then I enter the room.

"Oh...,,Andi nice to see you......how can I help you." He said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

"I'm Resigning......."

😱To be Continue😱