~Chapter FourtySix~

Andi P.O.V.

Hmm..... My head hurts.... I slowly open my eyes and I looked at my phone and it's 3 am ...... I should go back to sleep. I moved a little and noticed something wraps around my body pushing me back.

Huh? I turn around and saw Eisuke right next to me......naked.....

Wait did he..... I looked down and saw myself also naked.

Did we do it?!

I sat up and looked around. I look down at the floor and saw some clothes around the floor and then I saw my bra at the chair then I saw Eisuke's boxers at the near table.

We really do it.

"Andi...." I heard Eisuke from behind. I looked at him. But he's asleep.

Okay....I need to go back to the room.

I started to pick up my clothes but suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pulls me back to the bed.

"Let me go." I said "leaving me early in the morning without my permission. Someone needs to be punished." I heard Eisuke said I turned around and saw him smirked and he started to kiss me roughly.

I can't believe this he's actually kissing me.

"Wait..... Why are you kissing me?" I asked "well you're my woman now.....remember." He said

What?! Did I just say yes.....last night when we did it?

"You don't remember what happened last night then." He smirked "I simply don't remember anything." I said

"Well too bad......ill make you remember it." He said and started to kiss on my neck.

"Eisuke!! Please stop.  I get it we did it." I said. He stop what he was doing and looked at me. "Remember.......I know you already have sex with your ex boyfriend's......but....when for the first time I put my member inside you......I felt it inside that your a virgin." He said smirking. "Are you sure that your not a virgin anymore...or your still a virgin." He said.

"Uh........I would like to know the next question." I said

He smiled and kissedmy forehead then he wraps he's arms around me.

But.....were just pretending.....and why is this happening now.

"You look cute when you're blushing" he said.

Well I didn't say anything I remain silent.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. "No." He said and bites my neck.

"Owww what was that for?" I said.

"Just go to sleep." He said.

I don't understand why is this happening.....and why the hell did I didn't stop him when we did it. Or maybe I was drunk from that time. I don't wanna talk about this.

You know what can we just atleast forget what happened.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Skipping time.....

9:30 am

I woke up again and sat up and notice that Eisuke is not here. Hmm he must woke up early than me. Or maybe it's just a dream. I looked down and saw myself naked.

Okay it's not a dream......when I stood up from the bed I noticed that my clothes were nowhere to be found.

Where the hell did he hide it?!

I looked around the room and saw Eisuke's lavender dress Shirt. Maybe I can use that. Well I saw my underwear at the chair. But I can't just leave here. I need to go to the other room. Well I have no choice to wear the lavender dress shirt with my underwear of course.

I stood up and picked my underwear and wear The dress shirt.

When I went outside the room I haven't. Price the guys were there even Momo.

I was there standing and then they notice me. Baba's eyes were wide, Ota stops talking, Soryu's face is blushing, Mamoru Almost choke from he's drink, Momo drops the book she's holding, leaving Eisuke there staring at me.

He stoods up and takes me back to he's room.

He close the door shut. He looked at me with an annoyed look.

"Why are you leaving the room only wearing that?!" He said "um.....my clothes were not here and this is all I found here....I supposed to go to my room then suddenly I saw you guys there." I said. "You let them see you wearing that!!" I'll bring your clothes here were going to a fancy restaurant to meet Mr. Bucci." He said and leaves the room.

Well I should go take a shower.....it's awkward though. Leaving the room and the guys saw you wearing like this. That's embarrassing. There going to tease Eisuke for sure. I went to he bathroom and take a bath.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"So you two did it." I heard Baba said teasingly. "I never knew you're really into Innocent girls." Ota said "Shut up and forget for what you see and don't tell James." I said

"Why?" Mamoru asked "Of course he'll tell he's sisters" I said and went to Andi's room to pick up some clothes. Or maybe I can let her use the new dress I bought to her.

I went back to my room and picked up the new dress that I'm talking about and put it at the bed and I also Bring some new heels too. Yeah that works.....

Well me and Andi pretend to be my girlfriend to get rid Carolina and also for the business deal. I told her that I'll let her go.....but I just can't do it.....well today Mr.Bucci is leaving. That means that I don't need Andi......but it's hard to let her go....... Well she wanted to help me to look for my sister ....... But I already found an evidence......I just need some DNA test to the girl name Blake. If it match she's my long lost sister. And the. After that........the contract to Andi is over......

🤑To be Continue🤑

Authors note: You may think that the story will end soon..... Wrong...... It's still not gonna end. the contract might end.....but Do you think Eisuke will let her go After He met he's long lost sister?! Heheh if you wanna guess it's okay ....... You can even guess what's going to be the ending of the story (I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE STORY WILL END SOON) maybe next year or around the last weeks of December XD 😏😏😏 Oh and also.....if you want 2nd book ........ Let's just wait at the end of the story XD ........ I'm kinda bit excited hahahah XD