~Chapter TwentyThree~

~Authors note: Today Im adding voltage-writer As EIsuke's sister I know its kinda bit early putting Eisuke's long lost sister in the story because these chapter this is the time when Andi is going to meet Blake (voltage-writer) .....I hope you like it and I am so happy right now because I reach 5k views xD haha I hope you enjoy these chapter especially you voltage-writer :)) and Also Im going to update 2 or 3 chapters today because I haven't update this week and last week (maybe) and See ya and I am welcoming you all  as Blake~

-: Next day :-

Andi P.O.V.

"So how was your trip in California??" Sakiko asked. Well Today My shift is only at the morning so Later at afternoon Sakiko and I will go to starbucks.

"Well its pretty good." I said. "Pretty good? Well.....how about ..... you know?" Sakiko continues to fixed her hair while I stop from what I'm doing.

Do I need to mention it. Well for me it was kinda fun because of Eisuke's help and something bad had happen from the party when Yamato knew about it.....I don't how and Of course maybe he heard us. Well I know Eisuke is so Pretty mad about it. But its just like the same.....for what me and Yamato did when were pretending the were married. The difference is that Were pretending that were dating EIsuke Version.

"Well......It was good." I said. "Really? No stress, Crying, or any other....."

"NOPE!" I said and continue to fix my hair. Sakiko looked shocked for what she heard. I know its kinda sound weird because Im not sad,hurt, or depressed from the whole trip. BECAUSE Eisuke is there to help me convince them..... well Except to Yamato. But I can't tell Sakiko about the fake relationship.

What shall I do? How can I stop Yamato in investigating about the Fake Relationship? Can I convince him? Can I hypnotized him? Definitely NOT GONNA WORK!! Can I tell him the truth? Of course not Eisuke will kill me!! Should I murder him? Um actually if I murder him Ill be send into jail and my sister is definitely gonna kill me if I do that. But what shall I do??!!

"Hey Andi!"

I turned around and saw Momo wearing a maid uniform.

"What are you doing here? you should be at the penthouse with the guys." I said I came closer and try to take her out to the locker room. But she stops me. "Well I came here to help you." Momo said. "But you can't Mamoru is going to be mad at you plus Eisuke is going to kill you.....Eisuke is babysitting you right?"

"WHAT!!! Im not a baby anymore plus Eisuke told me to watch over you." Momo said and stood up properly and she look proud because she's playing as a body guard to me. Do i Look like a baby to Eisuke? Plus Chisato is with me we can do it together......Plus I don't want Momo to be tired.

"But Momo.....please listen to me.....You need to stay at the penthouse because Mamoru is goi--"

"He already knows about it."

"WHat?"

Momo went to my locker to get some stuffs while I remain staring at the door.

"Arrgh!" I turn around and came closer to Momo. "Okay you can help me I only need to clean 6 rooms and Im going to deliver some gifts to the guests later at 10:30 am."

"YAY!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ANDI!!! Im going to do all my best and I am never going to make you dissapionted." Momo hugged me tight but I didn't stop her. Well its natural for best friends right? Hugging each other.

"Oohh...why hello there :) Im Sakiko!" Sakiko happily introduce herself to Momo. Momo turns around and saw Sakiko, she looked at her up and down and her eyes went wide.