~Chapter TwentyEight~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Andi......?"

I woke up with a loud thud....and then suddenly I remember the dream when I was following Andi on a garden maze. I look everywhere and I was in my room. I must have slept.

I look at my watch and it was 11:15 pm...... She might be back now.

I stood up to check if she was back. When I open the door I saw Andi......searching for something. But thats not all. I heard her sniffing......Is she crying? Did Yamato Called her? What happen to that guy Anyway?

I came closer to her and look down at her and she was crying.

"Andi......"

Andi P.O.V.

I heard someone from behind. I know its him. I quickly wipe my tears away and I turn around to look at him.

"Whats wrong You must be asleep right now." He said with a harsh voice. I look away from him and said. "I was just looking for something.....and I havent check at the top shelf thats it."

I took a chair and stood at it. But I still cant reach it. "do you even know what you've been doing! Your gonna hurt yourself! Let me do it." he said.

Eisuke P.O.V.

I came closer to her and carry her.

"Hey put me down!!!" She said. "dont move!!!" I said and then suddenly I lose my balance. "EISUKE!!"

And then We fall to the floor I was the only one who's hurt.

Andi P.O.V.

Wait?..... I didnt feel anything pain. But I can feel that Eisuke is hugging me tightly to protect me. Maybe I was heavy thats why we fall.....He shouldnt have carry me surprisingly. and then Suddenly A medium box found at the top shelf falls at us.

"Aargh!!!"

And then It hit me from the chest.

"Oww......"

I said. Eisuke sits up. Well ofcourse Im on top of him so I was sat up too. I hold my chest and its hurting.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I look at him an i said "DO YOU THINK IM OKAY!!! I WAS HIT BY THAT STUPID BOX!!" I said. to Him but he's expression didnt change. What an Asshole. Then Suddenly I felt something strange I look down and then I can see myself sitting at Eisuke's lap closely to he's.......you know.

I felt uncomfortable about this..... And then suddenly I started to blush.

"Hmm...." He said.

He's not going to do something Evil?

"I know you want me." He whisper to my ear. And then I felt a shiver and its making me uncomfortable now.....

Oh....

The Bracelet!!! I need to fix it.

But before I can go away from Eisuke. He started to Kiss my neck.

"Eisuke!" I said and Look at him. "Just shut up and do what I say." He said and continues what he's been doing.

Don't tell me......Why Is my Heart beating so fast right now!!??

"Let go of me!!" I said and push him away from me and but he grips my arms even more tightly. And He's face is so close and he kisses my cheeks and he never lets me go. We remain like these so long I havent seen Eisuke like these He' still hugging me and he didnt talk but he's awake. But right now I can feel myself that Im sleepy.

Its kinda feel awkward that you're right beside from a guy who is aggressive.

When I close my eyes Eisuke didnt let go of me.....maybe he's still drunk. He even hold me tight and kisses my forehead. and thats the last thing I remember from that night.

Eisuke P.O.V.

Why am I acting like these? Why am I hugging her....

I look down and I saw her she was fast asleep. I hold her even tighter and kissed her forehead.

After 10 mins I picked her up and take her to the bedroom. When I put her down I didnt leave. I stayed there and hugged her even more. Its kinda look weird hugging a girl you just bought and acting like a boss to her. Well next week Carolina is coming I hope Andi will do a good job.

💤To be Continue💤