~Chapter FourtyThree~

Andi P.O.V.

"Sister?"

When Luke Finish to wrap some bandage to my arm I went closer to Eisuke heard him say 'sister'

"You have a sister Eisuke?" I said. He looked at me and he didn't even say anything. I look at Soryu and he also remain silent. I turn around and saw the others were quiet too ...

"Um....is there something I didn't even need to know." I said but still they remain silent. I look back to Eisuke and I said "If you're looking for you're sister I can help you." I said "it's none of you're business Andi." He said and Wendy's upstairs. "But Eisuke....." "Will you please.....just......it's nothing Andi." He said and continues to go upstairs.

I looked at Soryu and he turns around to leave. Even Mamoru, Baba, And Luke leaving Ota,Momo,Aly and James.

"Ota ..... Does Eisuke has a sister?" I asked. "Well.....I can't tell you Andi....You heard Eisuke." He said. "James Aly Momo will you please leave I'm going to talk to Ota alone." I said. James and Aly agree to leave while Momo stayed there.

"Momo....." "I'm not leaving here Andi." She said and sats at the near Sofa.

"Ota.....does Eisuke has a sister?"I asked him one more time. He looks at me didn't even know what to say. Until he sighed and said.

"Yes.....he does....but....He didn't know where is she." Ota said.

So he does have a sister......did they separate.

"So he's looking for her." I said. "Yeah....if you wanna know more I think you should ask him." Momo said. "Thanks for letting me know." I said and went to the elevator. "Where are you going?" Momo said. "Talking to Blake. Tell her to meet me at Starbucks." I said.

"You should rest first Andi!" I heard Ota but I didn't listen to him.

~Meanwhile at Kunian~

James P.O.V.

"What the hell!!! You're almost trying to kill Andi!!" I said to Yamato who is sitting there. "Well I didn't mean too!!"

"But you meant to grab the knife so you can Stab Eisuke!" I said. "......what's got into you!! You need to stop Yamato this is madness!!" I said and sat down.

"Is Andi okay?" Angie asked. "Well yeah but she can't move her arm." Aly said.  "Well good thing it's just an arm!! What if you hear her on her stomach or at the chest and....."

"James calm down!!" Angie said "what about you!!! Why you didn't stop you're boyfriend?!" I said "well.....uh...."

"See you two were idiots!!" I said.

"Well you know what can we just forget for what happened to Andi." Kuni said "well Eisuke is going to make Yamato pay for what he did to Andi." I said "Will fix this and please Yamato you're acting so childish!! Grow up!!" Kuni said and drops a knife to the table.

Andi P.O.V.

I was at Starbucks waiting for Blake....it took me 3 mins waiting and then she finally arrives. She saw me and waves.

"Hey Andi.....wait...what happened to your arm?!" She said. "Oh it's nothing....I'm fine now don't worry about it." I said. She nodded and sat down across the table.

"Momo said that you wanted to see me." She said "well yeah....I wanna talk about something." I said

"About what?" She asked "well I wanna know everything about your brother." I said. Her smile vanish and she became serious.

"Well.....why do you wanna know?" She asked. "Well I don't know how to say this....but......the bracelet.....has the same name to Eisuke.....right?" I said she nodded. "Well My boyfriend Eisuke ....has a sister too....he's sisters name is Yukari......" I said . "Are you saying that your boyfriend is my brother?" She said

"No.....it's Just that.......Eisuke is looking for he's sister too.....I was just curious that maybe he's thinking that your he's lost sister." I said

"So Eisuke has a sister too......and then they got separated." She said "exactly.....but I didn't even know The whole story But I kinda feel that he's looking for an answer or a clue looking for he's sister.....he must be your brother too..." I said.

"I don't know Andi.....How can you be sure that he's my brother...." She said "I'm telling you Blake... When you shake Hands and introduced yourself to him you're nervous and curiou....." I said.

"Well.....actually.....I also got a feeling that he's my long lost brother Andi.....Ever since I heard he's name I started to feel that it's him.....what's even more makes me think it's him....when we shake hands it's looks so familiar." She said.

"But what if.....he is my brother Andi...." She said "don't worry....I'll asked him about he's sister and how they separate." I said .

"Thanks Andi.....I should better go now....." She said and leaves.

I know it's none of my business about this situation I was curious. About it.

I should Ask Eisuke about he's sister.

🙄To be Continue🙄