~Chapter TwentySix~

Andi P.O.V.

"Andi!" Momo when out the elevator and run towards me. "Hey.....where shall we start?" She asked. "Well we'll start at the 25th floor to her room." "Um.....can we look somewhere else?"

I look at Momo with a stress look because I dont feel well and of course she knows what I mean......"fine we can go to the 25th floor." She said.

We went to the 25th floor to look for the bracelet. For sure its around there somewhere.

👧 At the 25th floor (at the hallway)👧

"Nah Its not here." Momo said. We search the hallway everywhere and nothing. "Andi im tired." Momo said. "oh come one Momo for blake!" I said. But Andi Its 9:15 pm." she said. "well if your tired you can go up to the penthouse." I said. "what about you?" she asked. "Well....im going to stay here because We haven't went to the swimming pool." I said.

"But Eisuke is going to kill you if you haven't come back." She said. "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said. "is this a Vacuum?" I look at where she was pointing. "yeah....why did you ask?" i said. "Can I try it?" she asked. "no you're not!" i said. "can I atleast open the bag?" she said. "What do you mean?" I turn around to look at her and she quickly open the bag of the vacuum.

"What are you doing?" I said. She didnt response and continues to look inside the vacuum.

I came closer and looked inside the bag and I can see nothing but dirt.

"Um What are you looking for?" I ask. "Well im checking if the bracelet is inside here."

Well she got a point too, but using her bare hands will make her hands filthy.

"Are you really sure its around the bag somewhere?" I said. "I think its not here but I can feel something inside." she said. "Really will pull it up." "I'll Try." she said.

She look down at the bag and she pulls up something roundish and it looks dirty.

"Whats these?" she ask. "Give it to me." Momo gave me the dirty roundish object I looked at it and observed it. "What is it?" she ask.

"How about we wash it first to see what is it." I said. She nodded and closed the bag. We went to the penthouse and went to the kitchen.

I wash the dirty thing properly and ............

"ITS THE BRACELET!!!" Momo Yelled and jumps. "It is the bracelet.......but how come it got inside the vacuum?"

"Strange.......nah!!!! atleast we have the bracelet now." Momo said. "Yeah..and ......" When I look back at the bracelet it looks like somethings is going to happen.

"Huh?"

.

.

.

"What the?!"

The bracelet is broken all of the beads fall to the floor even the letterings.

"What did YOU DO ANDI!!!" Momo said with a big voice. "Oh im out of here!"

"HEY WAIT DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!" Before I can reach her arms she run as fast as she can.

Oh!!! what now!!! I didnt even know how did this happen.....First I washed it and then the next thing happens its all broken turn into million pieces fallen to the ground. I need to fix these. Maybe a sewing kit can help I just need to look for a.

....(i dont know what the hell that thing is called I kinda forget it like.....if you know it! its like the line or something you can put the beads and the lettering together......Whatever)

.......I think I should ask Eisuke if there's a sewing kit here.

I went to he's office to ask him. When I open the door He's not there. MaybeI should check at the bedroom. I went to the bedroom to check If he's there. When I open the door. I saw Eisuke at a small chair Look drunk.

Looks like he drink to much......and he must be asleep because he's eyes are close. I should leave now.

When I almost close the door .......

"Andi......."

I heard the voice of Eisuke saying my name. maybe he saw me. I slowly open the door and went inside.

I came closer to Eisuke and look at he's face. He looks like he's dreaming.....He looks so cute. I smiled seeing him like this feels like a dream.......wait.....I shouldnt think of these I need to look for a sewing kit here.
.
.

When I was heading to the door I heard him again but when I heard it......I kinda feel my chest hurt.

"Naomi......."

When I heard it My face turn into pale. Why am I feeling these kinda of a jealous...... I know that I dont like him but......How? Why am I jealous? Im not in love with him. Maybe Naomi?she must be Eisuke's Lover then.

Suddenly My eyes started to blurred and then I finally knew that I was crying..

OH!!! COME ON ANDI STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU DONT LOVE HIM!!! JUT GET OUT OF HERE!!!

I forcefully open the door and shut it loudly I dont care if he wokes up. I wipe my tears away. And start to look for the sewing kit.

Even though I keep trying to wipe my tears away it keeps flowing and flowing.

But I dont love him! Why the hell?! Or maybe I remember my breaks ups to the three guys I dated.

OH!!!! NOW I REMEMBER IT I EVEN STARTED TO CRY EVEN HARDER.

GOD DAMMIT!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!

I just want someone to hug me right now and comfort me!!!
.
.
.
.
.

"Andi......?"

✨To be Continue✨