~Chapter Twelve~

~ authors note: you might notice that the picture is not part of KBTBB, or any other app games in voltage. Because this is Yamato Kurosawa in Say I love you (thats my favorite Anime!!). I put him at my story because he will be Andi's little Brother. I change He's name to James and he's 16 yrs old. I know I said a little brother kinda like a kid, but James is a teenager.~

Andi P.O.V.

$ At the Airport $

Ok.....its been a year ever since I came in There. Oh....wish me luck.

Eisuke and I finally got checked in and now were waiting for the announcement to board on the plane, Well of course before that..... Eisuke is so Mad awhile ago, you know why? Because.....

~Flashback Yesterday~

Okay im done working and now I need to go to the penthouse because Eisuke already paged me 1 min ago, so I only have 4 mins left or else Eisuke is going to be mad.

7 mins later....

"You're late Williams!" Late well im sorry i need to change my clothes first, "well im sorry because I need to change som-"

"Yeah yeah!! I dont wanna hear anymore excuses!" but Eisuke you never let me finish to explain.

"Um......a eisuke I need to go now because I need to Fix my things to bring in California." i said and turned around.

"No need your luggage is already here no need to go back there and your going to stay for the night." he said still typing on he's laptop. "And also Were going to use a private plane tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" I jumped a little, what does he mean by using a private plane?

"What?! were not gonna use like The commoners use like a public plane?"

"No!"

"Why not?!" i asked him, well of course he's rich he rides in a private plane like my sister Alexa.

"First Because I said so, and Two I don't ride with other strangers, and third I hate Riding in a public plane, because its irritating me!" he said still looking on he's laptop and ignores my appearance.

"But I dont want to ride a private plane!" i said

"Why?!" he asked still looking on he's laptop.

"Well because im not use to ride a private plane." i said

"Well your Alexa Williams sister and became Yuzuki's ex Girlfriend right you should have ride a private plane with them before......or should I say You haven't ride a private plane are you?" and now he looked at me with a smirked on he's face.

Well yeah I haven't ride a private plane before. Well one time Alexa told me to come with her to her concert here in Japan, actually from that time I still live in California. She told me to come and ride her private plane with her, well I already got inside to it. and there's a little problem because I touch some of the controls of the plane....and then before we go here In japan. it was cancelled because the controls got broken and they didn't even know what happen or who's the responsible of the damage.

And until now nobody knows who broke it. Oohhhh Mystery!!!

"So silence means yes." Eisuke said. well i remain silence because its true.

"I understand that but were still going to ride a private plane."

"Um can we just use a public plane?"

"Private!"

"Public"

"Private!"

"Public!"

"Private!"

"Public!!"

"DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME!! YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL DO ANYTHING I SAY RIGHT!! I SAY THAT WERE GOING TO RIDE A PRIVATE PLANE AND THATS IT NO MORE TALKING WILLIAMS AND NOW GO TO YOUR BED!" he said and carries me to the bedroom with two beds kinda like a suite.

"Hey put me down!!"

"Shut up!!"

"Hey yo- AARGHH!" He lets go of me and I fall to the floor and its hurts for real.

"Now go to sleep or else your never gonna see your mommy!!" Do I look like a six year old to him?

What the heck?!

😂End of flashback😂

And this is the reason why were going to ride a private plane than a public plane.

"Good morning Mr. Ichinomiya the private plane Is ready for the flight." a flight attendant came and told us that the plane is ready for boarding and for the flight.

"Thank you." Eisuke said.

Eisuke stood up and starts walking.

"Hey wait for me!!"

I followed him but he ignored me.

👦At the plane👦

Okay Andi were here at the plane!! don't freak out!! because this is Eisuke's private plane and not Alexa's plane okay!! dont touch anything just seat back and.....wait until the ride ends.....

Eisuke P.O.V.

What a weird girl? she was just sitting there and doing nothing and looking around, and of course this is her first time riding a private plane.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"What no no I jut remembered something thats all!"

"Does it have to be kinda like you broke something on a private plane and is it the reason why your moving from your place?"

She looked at me with a big eyes on her face. Wait.... did she?

Andi P.O.V.

How did he know that I broke something on a private plane?! is he spying on me?!

🌎Skipping airplane ride🌎

Ok were here in california now......

"Ok lets go home!" i said. well of course Eisuke grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"You're kidding right we just came here.....bey by the way is that your brother?" I looked t the direction were Eisuke is pointing and then I saw James waiting for us.

"James!!"

"Andi?!"

James looked at us and he saw us. he ran towards and then he almost jumped at me. well I almost fall but Eisuke caught me.

"Hey big sis how are you?! you know that I missed you so badly!! were's my candy!!"

"Um are you a little old to eat candy?!" I asked him.

"Are you to young to ha e a boyfriend right now?" he asked teasingly

"So your Eisuke Ichinomiya My big sisters boyfriend. Im James Williams you can call me James." he said rasing he's hand for a high five.

"Yup thats me!" Eisuke said happily. "thanks for taking care Big sister to me!! Make you are never gonna hurt her like the three other guys did to her who's at home right now!"

"Of course why would I hurt Andi? She's the woman of my dreams." Eisuke said

He looked at me ad put he's hands around my shoulder.

"Okay you can that later at home....we should go now the driver is waiting for us.....come on you too love birds!!" James said and starts to pick up some few bags and carries it to the car.

"He's childish!"

"No he's not!!"

"Okay okay now lets go your little brother might be waiting in there."

Fine lets go.

🌹To be continue🌹