~Chapter Sixty: Last Chapter~

.
.
.

10 months later....

Andi P.O.V.

10 months..... it's been 10 months. I thought that he will follow me here...... But he didn't. After a month I expected that Eisuke will came to follow me. But I was wrong. Eisuke didn't contact me, he didn't even call. At first I was happy because I was free now. But after 2 months I started to feel lonely that I wanted to be in he's arms. I cry every day because of him. I never stop thinking of him for seconds. I thought that I will forget him but I didn't even expect that I wanted him so badly now. I don't know what to do now. I just can't go back there. What if he's dating someone  right now? I will never forgive myself because I left.

I may said that I don't wanna fall in love again. But I never expect that love is so stronger. It's killing me. I can't even think straight because of him. I missed him so badly. I regret everything from leaving Japan. I don't have anything else to think but him nothing more.

I always visit the park where I met the boy I've waited and waited for him to come but it's so hard to wait any it's making me impatient. What if the boy I've been looking for love someone else? I have never go somewhere else except  from work, house, and at the park.

I'm now a kindergarten Teacher. I spend my time with the kids and their like my children too. But when they left. I was back to normal thinking of him again.

I've spent my time here in London waiting for the boy even Eisuke to come. But I think they'll not come.

After work I came to the park and it sun is starting to set down. I just kept walking and walking and I saw some couple's there spending their time together watching the sunset. While I'm here alone walking. I ignore them and continue walking. Then I have finally came from the same spot I always stay here.

I sat down at the grass near the tree I put my knees close to me and watch the scenery.

It's making me feel even more lonely and it's also started to get cold. It's so cold here because Christmas is coming it's only September here. But every time I'm at the park I always get a cold. I wrap my arms and legs close to me so I won't feel cold.

And by "Cold" I started to remember Eisuke. The first impression from him. He's a scary person, cold, arrogant, bossy, King of the jerks, and any other term for Cold. At first I thought he's a bad guy and he's crazy when he came up from pretending about the fake relationship. At first I don't want it but I have no choice to accept him because i know he'll let me go. Then time continues that we started to have feelings each other. I got broken at first when he said that he doesn't love me. I think to myself that I'm such a fool. Until when Eisuke saved me from Nikaido and then from the last day we spent our time. When he said "I love you" I didn't felt anything. I was there doing nothing I didn't even listen to him. And told him to leave me alone. But he didn't he continues to look for me. I didn't even expect hi there at the airport when he started to pick up a fight to the guard. He tried everything just to catch me up. He didn't even care that if he will get arrested or not. I was just there and act like nothing. And Now I regret it. Leaving alone with him make my heart broke into million pieces. Because i didn't even expect that this will take so long from my feelings to him.

I want him.......

"Eisuke.......I'm sorry......I can't even forgive myself. I know I said to you that I wanted to be Alone. At first I think k that it's for the best. But I was wrong I spent my life even more painful without you. I can't live like this anymore. I want you here by my side!! I want you now!! I can't even think straight!! I miss all those good memories with you! I want you back Eisuke!!!!........ I want you back because I love you!!!" I shouted it everything. I didn't even care if Someone is looking at me now thinking that I'm crazy talking to myself. I cried even more harder because I really didn't even know what to do!!