~Chapter Four~

:At Eisuke's bedroom:

Andi P.O.V.

"You'll be a good girl, right?" he asked. Well He told me only to say 'Yes' and 'Okay' I don't want him to get mad at me again. I think i should be nice to him.

"Okay." I said to him quietly "well ok then,....Undress now!"

WHAT?! What does he mean by undress?? Does he wants to have?... What no impossible may- ..... Is he crazy he wants to have sex with me?! I cant disobey him. 'Yes' and 'Okay' were the only words I should respond to him and....

"How long are you gonna keep staring at me, i told you to undress remember. Let me guess you want me to do it, do you?" he said with a smirk on his face. "What! No!" "Then Undress! Don't make me wait!"

Eisuke P.O.V.

Well looks like this girl is thinking something dirty. I' m not gonna do anything to her. I'm just gonna check on something that's all.

"what are you waiting for? i said-....Nevermind." I said harshly and start to rip her blouse she looked at me with a wide eyes on her face.

"what are you doing let go of me!"

"Just stay still!"

"LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERT!!"

"I'M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!"

She keeps moving and moving and then she suddenly slaps me hard on the cheeks and it turn red. Shit that hurts!

"DON't you ever do that!" She said with a scared voice and tears started to fall to her cheeks. I just looked at her shock, I don't know what to do. How can I make her to stop crying? I shouldn't even force myself to rip her blouse. But I jst wanted to check something on her chest if there's a scar or not. I think I should leave her alone maybe she needs space. I stood up and left the room and close the door quietly.

:At the Penthouse Lounge:

"How's the ta-... Hey what happen to your cheeks?"

"Did you do something stupid to her?"

"Let me guess she slaps you isn't she?"

"....."

The guys looked at me with a serious look.

"Yeah she slapped me really hard and it still hurts." I said. "Did you made her cry?" Baba Asked. "yeah." "What the hell Eisuke! You can't make a woman cry!" Ota said. "I know. I was just checking something thats all and then I just forcefully ripped her blouse and tehn she slaps me hard and then she cried." "Well maybe just because you told her to undress....of course she will think that you want to have sex with her." Soryu said. "Well you know thats not the reason why." "Yeah....but still you made a kid cry." "well I just wanted to know if she has a scar on her chest if she does then she's my long lost sister." I said "but what if she doesn't have one. What are you going to do?" Soryu said. "Can i have her Boss ?" Baba asked with a wide smile. "No you can't have her!" i yelled at him. "Then what are you going to do then?" Ota asked. "i'll think of something." "but still can I have her?" Baba asked again. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I should Think of a good use to her.

Ichigo P.O.V.

I went down to the lobby to check if Andi is around there and i need to talk to her about something. Well...we're not gonna talk about our break up cause I know she'll overreact about it. I wanted to convince her to come with us to California thats all. When I came to the Lobby I saw two maids in their. Maybe they're friends of Andi. I walk closely to them and then I asked them.

"Uh...Excuse me....do you know Andi Williams?" i Asked politely. The two girls turned around and said "Yes...are you one of her friends?" the girl asked Worriedly. "Um yes....actually Im the boyfriend of her sister name Aly. I need to-" "Wait...are Ichigo Sato?" the girl cuts my sentence.

Wait how did she know my name?!

"uh....yes I am Ichigo....how did you know my name?" "Well you're Andi's last ex boyfriend." the other girl said but not on a angry tone.

"well......if your looking for Andi.....sorry we don't know where she is. She's gone since lunch time we don't know what happen." the girl said. "what do you mean she's gone you don't know where she is!!" "well we know she went to the basement to pick up some gifts around lunchtime but when she didn't came back in around 10 mins. we went to check in there but she was not in there. And the. We started to get worried, the others said that she went home because they said she was sick." the other girl said.

And then I started to feel somethings wrong I need to tell Yamato and Yuzuki about this. "can you take me to her place?" i asked "Sorry but she was not there we already told you ichigo we don't know where she is were so sorry." The two turns and starts to leave, leaving me alone to the lobby.

:The next Morning:

Andi P.O.V.

I woke up and a shinning light was in front of me. its the sunlight of course , I turned around to check what time is it. but....I saw something different around this room.....wait?! This is not my room.....oh I remember I had a bad day yesterday. It all started when I met the cold millionaire at the streets, And then i bump into him again at the lobby, and at the lunch time I saw my ex boyfriends, and then I got knocked out at the basement by three men, and then I woke from a black market auction that is illegal, and the. i met the cold millionare again, and the he took me upstairs, and then HE RIPS MY BLOUSE FORCEFULLY!! almost RAPING ME!!, AND AND UHHHH...... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

"AAARRGGGGHHH!!!!!"'

"HEY!!"

Huh?! I heard the door flew open and then I saw Eisuke at the door looked annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he asked sternly. "Well....I...I...." "WHAT!" well of course he is probably mad rigt now because Screaming in teh morning is not polite. "I was just shocked cause im on a different room and i. Looks like luxury." I smile a little. he just rolled his eyes from me and said. "get change you have work today right. Here's a new clothes so wear them now." He said and left the room.

Well this is new.... And how did he knew about the size of my clothes and......*looks down and then she was wearing a man's shirt*....he didn't change my clothes...did he? Well....I should start changing now.

:To be Continue:

Author note

I apologize for not updating this week because of school work......