~Chapter FiftyEight~

Eisuke P.O.V.

I know she's there!! But......Shaili said that she was not there I looked around every room ....... But there's no sign of her. I went back to the penthouse and saw the guys there.

"Well....." Momo said and run towards me. "Do you see Andi around?!" I said. "Oh come on Eisuke cheer up will look for her." She said

"Can we just stop." I said. Momo turned around and she looked at me.

"Are you serious?" She said "We look everywhere......still no sign of her." I said "Well is there somewhere else she went?" Momo said ......

"IM NOT GIVING UP EISUKE!!!! ANDI DIDNT EVEN SAY GOODBYE TO ME!! I WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN!!" Momo said then tears start to roll down on her cheeks.

"Can you just at least think of something.....where she is now!! I already miss her." She said and wipe her tears away.

I looked at Soryu then he shakes he's head and looks down.

But I can still feel that Andi is still here in Tokyo. She can't just leave. If she's not her then........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She must be in London?!

¡DING¡

Everyone stoods up and looked at the Elevator expecting that it's Andi.

But......the one who got out from the elevator is Alexa.

"Eisuke......she's nowhere to be found." She said.

"We try everywhere......we already contact mom and dad their both worried about her." She said. I nodded. Then sat down.

"So that's it Eisuke.....just gonna sit back down and do nothing." Mamoru said.

"You shoul have at least still looking for her Eisuke!!" Momo said

"Boss what shall we do?" Baba said

"Maybe we can search for her in London." Ota said

"Are you kidding me?! We didn't even know which part of London!" Soryu said.

"You know what?! What's even more crazy is that what if Andi is not here even in London.....we can't look overseas." Mamoru said.

Wait.......

.
.
.

When I was at Shaili's apartment I saw a ticket to London.......not just one.....but two tickets to LONDON...... Then.....

.
.
.
.

"Alexa.....you're leaving Japan right." I said . "Yes......why?" She asked.

"You're going back to California at 3pm.....right." I said "yeah....." She said

"When I was at Shaili's place I saw two tickets there......and it's a plane ticket and it's heading to London.....the flight will be also 3pm..... When Baba tracked Andi's phone it was found on Shaili's apartment. What if...."

"Andi Is on her way to London?" Alexa said. Then she started to think.

"Wait!!! Maybe we can find her at the airport!!" She said.

"Yeah.....we can find her there and now boss will have a chance to talk to her." Baba said.

"But what if it's not Andi?" Momo asked.