~Chapter ThirtyThree~

Im Telling you this is a short chapter xD

Andi P.O.V.

"Eisuke....."

I said Nd wipe my tears away quickly.

"What did she say?" He ask. "uh.... nothing." I said.

"Liar." He said and comes closer. "What happened?" He asked again. "Its nothing ok I just remember something thats why I cry...." I said and ignores he's face.

He look irritated now for sure. He holds my chin up tightly and looks at me.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. "Nothing its just nothing! I already told you remember!" I said and shakes my head and he lets go off my chin.

".......You better bot lie to me Williams." He said with a scary voice.

"Can we just go." I said. "just give me your hand". He said.

I gave him my hand and we started to walk.

"Hey Andi!" I saw James running towards me. "Hey what happened to your eyes? Did you cry again!?" he said. Putting out a Handkerchief. "Uh....yeah I just remember something." I said. "You remember your break ups with the three then huh....." He said. "oh come in Andi!! Smile for your little brother....You know that I get worried when Your sad." he said. Well atleast My brother cares about me even I acted poorly when it comes to love.

I smile slightly to Hames and then he started to smile too.

"How about we go buy some food that's gonna make you even more happy."

I saw Ota and Baba came.

".....What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well Eisuke got worried about you so he follows you two And we come too." Ota said.

"Oh....." I said "Where's Carolina?" Baba asked. "Well after we talk she left me here Alone." I said. "What a bitch!" James said. "Since when did you learn that word!" I said. "Well I heard to my friends too you know...well how about you you say some words like that too right." He said.

"Well you know what stop arguing you two were acting like a baby now lets go and buy you some dress for tomorrow." Eisuke said and starts walking. "hey Eisuke we have already bought her a dress right?" Baba said "yes but I dont like it!" Eisuke said.

"But.....it suits her remember." Ota said. "Not really.....Eisuke said. "Why dont we just follow him instead we go to fight with him." James said. and follows him. "You know what your brother is right...." baba said. "what a smart kid." Ota said..... An then we started to walk and follows the two.

🎒To be Continue🎒