~Chapter Ten~

~Authors note: hi everyone......okay the IVC party scene is kinda bit suck because Actually i have fever and i have no things to think something good about this scene, except for the elevator scene ;) Well I know in the game nobody writes about an embarrassing moments in it. And then I just wanted to put something fun and embarrassing and I hope Baba is fine and good. And I hope you enoy (i feel this chapter look sucks)~

Andi P.O.V.

Nervousness starts to tense up in my body. whats going to happen to the IVC? Will he's plan will be a success? Will this fake relationship be good, like the old days that happen to me and Yamato?

I don't know if this is going to be good....its been a year ever since that fake marriage happened. Pretending to be he's fake wife is a success and my reward is our relationship turns into unconditional love, well of course it didnt take long 😑.

Well i wish this fake relationship won't turn into 'REAL LOVE'.

The guys and I were in the Elevator and were heading to the IVC party. The elevator ride is quiet nobody even dare to speak, so I remain silent too....until someone......

*Fart noise came into the elevator*

Well of course the reaction of the guys were shocked and irritated.

"WHO THE HELL FARTED!!??" Eisuke yelled and asked us. he look so mad about the crime scene, farting in the elevator is pretty bad.

"Not me" I said, followed by Ota and Mamoru said no, while Baba kept quiet and didn't even talk. "THATS IT!!" Soryu put out he's gun. "Easy Soryu!! Not here, plus there's a kid in here" mamoru said. Is he talking about me?

"Well looks like Baba is the one who farted." Ota smirked and looked at Baba, Baba remain quiet and pretend that nothing happened.

"Oh god!! Baba it smells awful!!"

"its not me!!"

"Someone's Guilty!!"

The guys were starting to tease Baba because he farted in the elevator. Well it is true he did fart, and of course he's
Embarrassed for what had happen.

"Can we forget about what happen in here?" Baba asked. "How can we ever forget that?! it smells awful!!" Mamoru said. "What the hell did you eat awhile ago?" "Let me guess you ate something spicy?" Ota asked. But Baba didnt answer he's question. Meanwhile Eisuke is so freakily irritated, he wants to go out the elevator to have some fresh air, and i think were almost there.

"Andi, remember what I said earlier?" Eisuke asked. "That I should move on?" Eisuke looked at me and slaps my back really hard. "Hey that hurts!"

"You idiot Im talking about the 'business deal'!"

Oh.....ok....

"Oh I get it!!" I said. Well sorry!!! for forgetting about the deal. Mr.Rude

*Ding*

The elevator door opens and the guys got out fast and Baba was left behind still embarrassed.

"Oh thank goodness the smell of the party is here!" Ota said with a victory smile. While the others went into there things that they usually do in The Party. While me and Eisuke.....I think the fake Relationship starts tonight.

Eisuke P.O.V.

Finally we came to the IVC at the right time and good thing were not in the elevator anymore. I should forget about that crime scene that happened awhile ago. oh well.

"Okay lets go."

I wrapped my arms around Andi's waist and pulled her close to me.

"Do you really have to put it on my waist?" she asked. Is that a problem? thats what couples do right. putting there arms to their lovers waist!! what a weird girl! does she really had a boyfriend?