~Chapter TwentyFive~

Authors note: hahhaa just had a day off from the practice hahaha I miss you guys dont worry 2 weeks left before the "15 chapters" hahah of the story hehehe ok I hope u enjoy :))

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Do we even have to pretend?"

"Of course ...... he knows that wee dating remember." I said and slaps her back really hard.

"Oww.....What was that for?" She said. "Just shut up and lets go!"

I grab her arms tightly and push her towards the car.

"We'll you please slow down and you have no right to push me too!"

"Well looks like someone is being tough now huh."

She rolled her eyes and went to the car.

"Hey Is there a place that I can go buy some leather jacket?" James asked. "Why?" Andi looked at him and he said "Well I want to try some new jacket......" You can shop tomorrow. Get inside." I said harshly.

🚗 At the car ride 🚗

Andi P.O.V.

"So.....Why did you left california early?" James asked. I looked at Eisuke but he didnt look interested ti James Question.

"Well because Eisuke has a meeting so thats why we went bak here early." I said.

"Can I atleast see your house?" He asked. "Um actually......"

"Sure......" Eisuke said. James nodded and looks at the window.

🎼 At the Penthouse 🎼

"You're kidding me right?" James said and look around the penthouse. "Nope....I told you...." Eisuke said. "You really are a f*cking rich guy Eisuke.....Good for you Andi." James said and drops he's bag on the sofa.

"OWW!!!"

"Oh.....Im sorry I didnt mean to do it."

James P.O.V.

Sh*t first day in tokyo......come on.....

I went closer the girl was hit by my bag....... And she looks tan and had a black hair.

"Hi....." I said. "Hello......" She stared to me since he saw me......Wow...she looks cute.

"Im James.....James Williams." I said.

"Im Momo Kishi.....You must be Andi's Brother right?" She asked. "Well yeah I am." I said..

Andi P.O.V.

"Told you they make a good couple" Eisuke smirked and went upstairs. and he said. "Also James your not staying here your staying Andi's Dormitory for awhile because of some business to take care from your sister."

James look up and said. "What do yo-"

"Ok then Andi You can take him to the dormitory Now!" Eisuke said. "But Eisuke can he atleast stay here for awhile." Momo said. "No!" Eisuke said.

"Andi....Please let me stay here at the pethouse......" James said and look at me with some baby eyes.

While I look at Eisuke who gave me a death glare.

"Don't worry James you can come here anytime but you should say at my dormitory okay......Whatever Eisuke said you should follow him.....or else he might get mad."

"Bu-"

"You heard your Big Sister!" Eisuke said and went upstairs.

James sighed and pick up he's bag.

"Leaving already?" Momo said. "Well Eisuke said that I should stay at sis dormitory for awhile." james said.

"Oh.... by the way....why are you calling him by he's name than Mr.Ichinomiya...is that kinda bit rude for not calling him he's last name." Momo said.

"Well....when I first met him He told me that I can call him by he's first name......Why do you ask?"

"Nothing....." Momo look away and turn on the Tv. While James come with me to take him to the employees dormitory.

🌇 At the Elevator🌇

"Andi....."

"Yeah?"

"Why is her name call Momo?" James asked curiously.

Well I dont know maybe her parents think she's like a cute little angel so thats why they call her momo.

"Well....I dont know." I said. "I kinda like her." James said.

......... 'I told you they will be a good couple'........

I remember what Eisuke said awhile ago at the penthouse......Saying that James and momo will be a good couple.

Maybe they will be a good couple......

"You know what......you and Momo will be a good couple." I said to my brother.

"What? really?!" he said. "yeah well Eisuke said that you two will be a good couple....." I said.

"Andi.......would it be weird that im staying here with you two?" James asked. "What....No No its okay.....jist follow what eisuke said ....... you might get close to him." i said. James nodded and smile.

⛺At the dorm⛺

"Wow!!!! I can stay here whenever I want." James said and went to the bed and lies down.

"Ahh.....just right." He said. I look at him and he looks exhausted. "Im gonna leave you now here cal me if you need anything."

"Sure sis have fun at the bed with Eisuke." He said teasingly.

I roll my eyes and left the dorm While walking at the hall I called Momo.

📞 Phone Convo 📞

Momo:Hello?
Andi:hey its me.....
Momo:oh hey.......whats up?
Andi:well we still need to look for the bracelet remember.
Momo:oh....yeah.....ok Ill see you in the lobby.
Andi:okay see ya

📞 End of Phone Convo 📞

Still looking for the bracelet for Blake but Eisuke is definitely gonna be mad but the bracelet is important to Blake so im gonna look for it for her brother.

🔎To be Continue 🔍