~Chapter ThirtyFour~

🎑Meanwhile To the three ex boyfriend🎑

"I heard that Eisuke and Andi were going to attend the king and Queens ball Tomorrow night." Yuzuki said.

The three guys were on kunian But they were the only ones who are there.

"So...." Yamato said. "Are you serious Yamato....You kinda give up in her huh..." Ichigo said. "Do I look like I gave up in her." He said.

The two look confused to Yamato because they know that after the incident when Yamato did at the dorm to Andi.....they knew that he already give up on it. But they were wrong.

"Come on Yamato Just give up already!" yuzuki said with a stern tune on he's voice. "Why would I give up on the girl I love!!!! I dont care okay!! Eisuke and Andi were just pretending!!!!" he said angrily while the two looked shocked.

"There Pretending?" Ichigo ask. The two felt speechless. But Yuzuki said "You have to be kidding Yamato! Thats impossible." He said. "Do I look like im kidding!" Yamato said. "Are you out if your mind! Making a story like that!" Yuzuki said. "I am not making a story I heard them since the day when Andi comes back to USA.....There talking to each other and then I heard everything!" Yamato said with an angrily look on he's face.

"I dont know why the hell is she doing this to a stupid prank......" He said and looks down.

"But they look like a real couple." Ichigo said. "They may be look like a COUPLE but what you didnt know is that there pretending." He said and then.....

¡SMASH!

"YAMATO!!!" Yuzuki stood up to he's sit and went closer to Yamato and he can see that he's hands were cut by the bottle. "Ichigo Call Angie." Yuzuki said.

"Dont!" He said. "Call Andi!" Yamato Said.

"What?" Ichigo looked at Yuzuki he dint even know what to do to Yamato.... "Just contact Angie.....I'll check Andi tomorrow at the ball." Yuzuki said and Ichigo started to call Angie.

Then suddenly Kuni and the other guys came.

"What happened?" Kuni asked "What do you think." Yuzuki said.

"This is getting out of control....."Takao said. "Yeah.....and now he wants Andi back." Ren Said. "Well if I were him I'll never gonna cheat to Andi." Saeki Said. "Well we have no choice Yamato, Andi Loves Eisuke you need to accept it." Yuta said.

"Shut up." Yamato said. "you know what Yamato you're turning into a monster Have you notice that! Ever since Andi started to date Eisuke You starting to act like a killer like you wanted to kill Eisuke so badly." kuni said.

"Dude..Move on." Saeki said. Yamato just looked at him and ignores what he just said.

"Angie is coming right now." Ichigo said. "lets just clean up the mess." Yuzuki said.

The guys started to clean the bar while Kuni and Saeki try to talk to Yamato but theres no use. He's out of control and hard to understand but Kuni feels that Andi is the solution for this.

💝To be Continue💝