~Chapter Seven~

Andi P.O.V.

What does he mean by 'girlfriend'?? Is he asking me to be his girlfriend?! All eyes are on to me, waiting for me to speak but I can't find The right words to say, all I do is just look at them, thats all. Eisuke sighed deeply, stood up, took out he's cellphone. And left the room.

Well....its kinda bit weird because we just met and now he's asking me to be he's girlfriend. Its just well, im not ready for this. Im done with this 'relationship' because boys are nothing but a jerk,cold,reckless, and Cheaters!! All they gonna do is ask you to be their girlfriend and then after that they gonna broke up with you, because they think that girls were like toys to play with, when its new you'll love it and cherish it, but when it brokes your just gonna let it go and throw it away.

I don't wanna play another game about this sh*t.

"Is he serious?!" Baba is so surprised about it, when Eisuke told us about it. "Actually he's not really asking Andi for a relationship." Soryu said.

Huh? He's not seriously asking me to be he's girlfriend?! What??

"Don't take the wrong idea kid, he's just wants you to be he's fake girlfriend that's all not a real one." Mamoru explains to me that Eisuke wants me to be he's fake girlfriend. "Phew. I thought boss really asking her out, oh well I still get a chance to make her mine." Baba said.

I don't think that im gonna say yes to him, even Ota of course. Eisuke comes back to the penthouse lounge with an envelope on he's hands.

"What are those Eisuke?" Ota said with a curiouse face. "This, oh nothing just some details about Andi thats all." "Are you spying on me?!" I yelled and looked at him. "Im not spying on you!!" "Then why do you have some documents about me?!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME WILLIAMS!!" Eisuke looks so serious and, of course mad. "Now here's a deal Williams! If you pretend to be my girlfriend I'll let you go back to your normal life as always, if your performance is good."

"But what happens if my performance failed." I asked nervously. "Good question, because if you failed. You'll never ever gonna see your 3 ex boyfriends and your friends and family, of course." Wait is he going to kill me?! Is he going to vanish me into the face of the earth?!

Is this a test?

"What?! No! Im not gonna accept this deal Mr.Ichinomiya!"

"Why?"

"Because well.....uh...."

"You what?"

Well the five eyes were onto me again. "Let me guess do you think that im gonna fall in love with you? Bitch please don't assume yourself that im gonna fall in love with you. Don't take the wrong idea Andi, That doesn't even mean that if I ask you to be my fake girlfriend i'm gonna fall in love with you. Plus you're nothing but a horrible woman."

'Well that hurts, plus its true I am a horrible person, thats why Yamato,Yuzuki, and Ichigo left me.

Well atleast if you did the performance perfectly you'll be back to normal Andi!! YEHEY!!

"Well....whats your decision, Williams?" Eisuke smirks and waits for my answer. Does he really promise that he'll leave me alone after this, right?

"Do you promise to let go of me after this?" I asked. "Yes" thats all he says. If I do it perfectly he'll leave me alone, and then if I failed he will kill me (author: he's not gonna kill her for real) and I have no choice he's my owner too. Well time to raise some white flags.

"Okay, i'll do it." I said and the others said 'YES'. "Good now lets go!" Eisuke said. "Wait, where we going?"

"Where going to buy you a dress for tonights IVC Party." He said. The IVC party, thats for VIP's, famous star, Athletes,singers,CEO's, and some more rich guys. The IVC is one of the best party in Japan or should I say the world too. And I can't believe that im going to the IVC!!!

"Hey!! Lets go already i don't want to be late tonight just because if you!" "Ok! Ok, im coming!!"

"Have fun Cinderella!" I heard Ota from behind smirking. Oh my god!! I can't belive this is happening that im going to see the IVC for the first time.

IVC here i come!!

Yamato P.O.V.

"Are you kidding me?!" Anger starts to tense up in my body. Andi has a BOYRFRIEND?!! No way! She told us everything about this 'im done with this word "love"' is she playing games with me! I mean us?! Well im gonna kill this man!! Oh I don't care if he's rich!!!

"Im not kidding Andi has a boyfriend!" Yuzuki said with a sad tone. "but Andi said that she's done with love?" Well this looks so suspicious to me, but what if....Andi and that guy were just pretending? I don't believe this situation at all. because.....thats impossible How can Andi ever fall in love with that jerk.

"Plus I heard a rumor about that guy, they said that he was good at one night stands." yuzuki said.

SEE!!!! THAT GUY IS JUST USING ANDI!!

"Wait, you mean that Andi and that guy had a love at first sex?" Ichigo said. "whats a love at first sex?" Yuzuki asked Ichigo.

"Oh nothing, I just made it up. thats all." he said laughing.

"Let me guess you haven't have sex with Andi, then" Yuzuki smirked and look at Ichigo. Ichigo looked irritated about what Yuzuki said.

"What do you mean I had a sex with Andi 5 times!!" ichigo said. "well I have sex with Andi 10 times!!!"

What the hell, we've been talking about Andi's boyfriend and then it turns into this private situation?! What the f*ck?!

I started to hate this sh*t im done!! i stood up and went out the room to look for Andi. please tell me this is not true!!

🎧To be Continue🎧