~Chapter TwentySeven~

-•Dream•-

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Andi......"

I saw her right over there. Standing and facing the ocean. i came closer and reach her hand. When I touch her hand, She turns around and face me. And she said.

"What are you doing here? You supposed to be with Naomi?"

She looked at me with a hurtful eyes, she looked like she cried the whole time.

Then I felt something pain in my chest seeing her like these.

Do I really like her?

And then suddenly Andi Slowly fade. I was shocked and I try to hold her but I cant feel her When I was touching her arms and hands.

"Andi?.....Andi?.......ANDI!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.

"Eisuke......"

When I was calling Andi I heard someone from behind and the voice that I heard.......The woman I love before......the one who left me and used me because of money.

I turn around and saw Naomi. She look at me ..... and then suddenly she smiled.

"Hi Eisuke." She said. "Naomi....." I just look at her nothing but hate......from that time all I can think of is Andi..... And then suddenly I ask her.

"Where's Andi?" I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Why are you asking that from the day of our wedding?"

"Wedding?"

Then Suddenly I heard a bell of a church.....I turn around and saw a church.....and then suddenly I saw the guys smiling some guest were cheering.

I was shocked I dont know what to do.....I look around and I can't see Naomi everywhere. But I know she's right behind me. Until I saw someone familiar. And I saw Andi......

"Andi..." I came closer to her but something look strange when I was coming closer to her Its kinda hard to reach her. And then I started to run. Im almost there. I said to myself.

When I was about to hold her hand she saw me and runs aways.

"Andi!!"

I followed her and she went to a garden and theres a big garden maze. she went inside the maze. I followed her there. and I was getting closer to her. She turn left and I heard.

!!!THUD!!!

I quickly run towards the sound and I saw a door. A big Door.

I look at it. Andi is probably inside.

When I open the door. A bright light faced at me......It was so bright I cant even take it Anymore!!! Why is these Happening???!!!! and Why am I following Andi? Do I really Care about her? Or do I felt something else about her? I cant take it ANYMORE!!!

"ANDI!!!"

-•End Of the dream•-

🌟To be Continue🌟