~Chapter FourtyTwo~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Silence......that's all..... Nothing more....

Everyone is silent and shocked for what  Andi did to Angie. Well she really deserves the hard slap by Andi. Did she take her here so Yamato can talk to Andi?

"Where's Yamato?" I asked Kuni and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Well Yamato.....is at the back and...."

When Kuni said that Yamato is at the back I quickly went to the counter and open the door forcefully and there I see Yamato Sitting there. He looks up and he stoods up quickly.

"How many times do I have to tell you.....Andi doesn't need you! Andi doesn't love you anymore! Because she has me! Until now you're not giving up! And also Andi already told you last night that you don't have a chance to have her back! But still you're not listening." I said harshly giving him a death glare.

I even can't believe this guy never gives up on Andi even though that this is all he's fault why they broke up.

"Can you atleast move you're blocking my way." He said and rolls he's eyes at me. I forcefully gripped he's arms and pushed him back.

"You told Angie to bring Andi here right!! I already told you give up already and move on!" I said. "Why would I ever do that?! I can't give up on her! She's mine from the first place not you! She love me first! I'm the first one who makes love with her! I'm her first lover an-"

"And also the first one who BROKES her heart into million pieces!" I said cutting he's sentence.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Andi is mine only mine! She will have my children and she will be my wife!" I said "Oh really?! Well....you two were just pretending!! You two were lying!!!" He shouted and then

*THUD*

"Eisuke!!"

I fall flat at the floor when Yamato punched me in the face.

"Eisuke are you okay?" Kuni comes closer while the friends of Yamato even Angie comes closer to him.

"ASSHOLE!!"

Andi P.O.V.

"Andi!!"

Hmm?! I turned around and saw Aly out of breath. Did she follow me?! What does she needs?

"ANDI YOU NEED TO GO BACK AT KUNIAN!!" She said and grabs my wrist.

"What?! Why would I go back?"

"It's Eisuke and Yamato their Fighting!" What?! I need to go back there!

|At the Kunian|

"Eisuke!!!"

I can hear noises at the back. Oh no what the hell?!! I went to the back and saw Yamato and Eisuke fighting while the guys tries to stop them but it was no use to stop the both of them.

"Eisuke!"

When I almost reach Eisuke I saw Yamato grab a knife to stab Eisuke.

"No!!"

When I reach Eisuke I felt sharp pain at my right arm.

"Andi?!"

.......I looked down at my arm and I can see blood started to fall from the big cut.

"Andi?!" I can see Yamato's face panicked and worried. He was about to get close to me but Eisuke stop him.

"Get away from Andi!" Eisuke said and pushed him. "Andi we need to take you to the hospital." I heard Kuni said but Eisuke said. "No I'll take her back to the hotel and contact my friend to treat her." Eisuke said.

"Andi.....are you okay?" Aly asked. "I'm fine it's just a big cut." I said. "No you're not okay!" She said "Eisuke we need to go!!" Aly said.

"We're leaving!" Eisuke said and takes me out of the Bar and takes me back to the hotel leaving the others.

Yamato P.O.V.

Andi..... What have I done.... I didnt mean too.....I.....But...I was about to stab Eisuke but.... I stab Andi from her Arm......I.....I......Andi.

"Yamato!! What's got into you!!!" I heard Saeki said with a scared look in he's face. "Yamato.....you just stab Andi at the arm!! You shouldn't have do that what if you stab the CEO of the Ichinomiya group??! Dude your fucked up!!!" Yuta said. "I....I....." I didn't even know what to say!? I was just there and .... I don't know!!!

"Yamato?"

I looked Angie and she looks worried.

"Angie......I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your sister." I said thinking for the words I need to say but I just can't think of something. ....... Andi.....

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Soryu!!"

We went to the penthouse lounge with Aly she comes with us to help me bring Andi here.

"Where's Luke?" I asked "I'm right here.....where's the girl?" I looked around and saw Luke there waiting for Andi. "Aly take Andi to Luke right over there." I said and pointed at the direction where Luke is waiting for Andi.

She nodded and helps Andi. I saw James running down at the stairs and helps Andi and Aly.

"Eisuke what happened?!" Soryu asked. "Well......"

"Let me guess did that Yamato guy Attacked Andi?!" Ota said. "Yeah we'll be was supposed to stab me but Andi came in the way and the knife get at Andi's arm." I said "Poor Koro."

"Soryu I need you do to something for me." I said "about what?"

"I want you to investigate this girl name Blake.....Momo said that she was a guest here before I want you to know about her and tell me what you got....." I said.

"Wait.....who's this Blake?" Baba asked. "Well.....when I met this girl Andi said that Blake's real name is Yukari....and it was change when she was adopted....when I heard about her name.....she has the same name as my sister."

I said to them. I need to know this girl. She must be my long lost sister. But first I should checked on Andi if she's okay.

"You're serious about this Eisuke?" Soryu said . "I'm serious ..... I need to know if she's my sister." I said

"Sister?"

🍟To be Continue🍟