~Authors note and summary of Chapter Ten~

Hi everyone!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that....

I kinda feel that Chapter ten is not good for me because the part of a business deal is just that Its pretty bad, actually it supposed to be in "Chapter Eleven:the business deal with bucci" is going to happen in that chapter but im going to skip it. Because the truth is that I can't think of something pretty good about that part. (pls dont hate me)

And now im going tell you what exactly what really happened in the IVC in "summary"

And Im also adding a new character :))

Yehey!!!! Im putting @littlecupcake94 to the story and she's going to be Mamoru's Little sister but Im kinda not sure yet in what chapter she'll show up but don't worry she'll come :) and you'll gonna like it..... :))

I promise ;)
.
.
.

Summary: the story will be in the IVC (obviously) Eisuke and Andi were on a small kinda like a bar for VIP's because thats the place there going to meet him. and in the middle of there waiting for Mr.Bucci, Eisuke saw Andi's Ex Boyfriends and of course he'll be kinda like "Why are they here?" "What are they doing here" well of course the 3 guys know that they're dating so he's trying to make them uncomfortable to stay so they can leave the party. so thats why he Starts to make out on Andi's neck...and he's plan actually works the three guys left.

And then after that part they finally meet Mr.Bucci......

They had a deal about well you know what exactly happen to the game (im not copying the game!!! im just putting the business deal of Mr bucci thats it)

If you read the main route of Eisuke in KBTBB You know what he and Mr. Bucci's deal right......thats going to be the same thing in the story of mine (BUT STILL IM NOT COPYING THE GAME EXCEPT THE DEAL OF BUCCI AND EISUKE!!!)

So of course they'll knew about that Carolina is coming in Japan for a vacation in 1 week..... And of course they shall do there best for there acting in this fake relationship.

Meanwhile

The 3 guys have 2 plane tickets for Andi and Eisuke. they told Andi's family about That she has a boyfriend and of course her family wants to meet Eisuke. And the reason why they are in the party is to give the tickets but failed because of the "Make Love" they think that Andi and Eisuke were making love but in the other side its just fake. but still Ichigo will give the tickets to Andi.

After the IVC Party Andi asked Eisuke if its okay to get some things in her dormitory but Eisuke didnt let her go well of course Andi will make some More begging things Eisuke so he accepts it.

But he just let him go with her kinda like that and then in the middle of the getting some stuffs in there, Ichigo came to you know the tickets..,,.,,

And then when Andi Opens the door she knew something bad is going to happen (because she saw the tickets) and in the other hand Eisuke is right there.....

Actually the ending will be.....

The exact ending of Chapter ten: Andi's P.O.V.

I open the door and saw Ichigo and he was breathing so hard.

"Ichigo what are you doing here?" I asked him. "well i was going to give you these?" I look at the thing that Ichigo is gaving me and then it hit me.

"Andi whats that?" i heard the voice of Eisuke in curiosity on the thing Ichigo was holding. Eisuke came closer and Took the thing. He looks at it and says.

"Tickets?"

"Your mom booked you a flight to California on friday she wants to see you and your boyfriend." I cant believe for what he just said. I looked at Eisuke and he's also shocked too....

This is terrible!!!! But me and Eisuke were just pretending....well this morning Eisuke and Yuzuki well talked about that I have a boyfriend and I think that Yuzuki told mom about this.....Oh what shall I do?!

~~~~~~~

And thats it I hope you understand the summary :))

Well thats all for today and i think its time for me to write chapter eleven

See ya :))

@July2015