~Chapter Eight~

~Authors note: Im kinda bit a little worried about this dress.(the picture at the top) because actually I believe that when it comes to some IVC party, I think the dresses were look like gowns or whatever. im not good in looking for clothes especially when it comes to this. And I don't know if it looks good for the IVC Party. And please don't hate the dress, because it looks cute to me (well it depends on your opinion if its good or not) So yeah thats the dress that Andi will wear at the IVC.

I got this photo in Polyvore.com~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Makes you look like a pig."

"Ugly."

"Not good on you."

"Makes you look like an old lady."

This is the 15th dress she wore. And.....its not so good. We've been here kinda like an hour looking for a good dress to Andi. It turns out a lot to find some more dress.

xD 30 Mins. Later xD

25TH DRESSES!!!! AND NOTHING SUITS HER!! Damn this is harder done I thought!!

"How about we try something else?"Andi said, she knew that the dress is not gonna suit her. she went out to dressing room and I saw her wearing black dress (the picture) (Author:I don't know what kind of dress is called D:)

"Not bad."

Andi P.O.V.

Well this dress doesn't suit me. I'm telling you this I don't look beautiful when it comes to this kind of dresses, its kinda look cute but......it doesn't fit me. And I know Eisuke will said. 'doesn't look good on you'. Why do rich people has to wear a formal dress/suit? Does it look weird that if you go on an IVC party wearing jeans? wearing t-shirts? wearing short? does it look weird? ......well for me, yes it looks weird, so thats why this formal clothes were made for formal parties. but buying some dresses like this. its kinda starting get boring because im not interested when it comes to this clothes. because I know I look ugly.

"Not bad. I like it."

Huh?

Eisuke smirked and stood up and came closer. He whispers softly and said "You look Beautiful Williams."

hmmm..... Nice try Ichinomiya. But that whisper is so sweet. "Im beautiful?" I asked him. He looked at me with an irritated look on his face "You idiot it looks good on you! thats why I said that I like it! Oh come on Andi!" "I look good in this dress?"

"YES!!" "But it doesn't suits me Eisuke."

He looked at me with nothing else to say. He looked annoyed that I was being insecure to myself. "Oh my god! Andi!! Don't be so dramatic!! Andi you look beautiful inside and out." he said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INSIDE AND OUT?! DID YOU SAW MY BODY FROM THE FIRST NIGHT I SLEPT IN YOUR PENTHOUSE AN-.....mmm!!" My sentence were cut. Eisuke was covering my mouth while the workers were looking at us with a weird and suspicious look.

"You idiot!! be quiet!!" he whispers in my ear again and telling me to keep quiet. "You promise me that you will never ever gonna talk about what happened last night. right! so be quiet or else you'll be punish." he lets go and grabs my arm tightly and head out to the store.

"Have a great day Mr.Ichinomiya!" The employers wave to say goodbye but Eisuke ignores them. he really is cold.

"Where are we going?" I asked "To the Jewelry store." "Were not yet done shopping?" What the.....but he said this dress looks good. "We need you to put some Accessories of course. Have you ever seen someone that never wears an accessories on a party?" he asked....."Uh no. most people have Jewelry."

"Williams common sense. Rich people always wear accessories not like commoners who look like idiots who never wear accessories when it comes to an IVC party! I'll look idiot because of you!! I don't want you to look like a poor beggar by my side. I want you to look like a professional. Got it?!" he said and grips my hand even tighter than before.

Well having a rich boyfriend like him is kinda like hard or should I say Fake Boyfriend. He always get what he wants and he wants you to look perfect. Uh, hello!!!! NOBODY IS PERFECT EISUKE!! Well I remember Yamato and I. When the first time i came here in tokyo and he asked me to be he's fake wife. its kinda like the same as Eisuke asking me to be he's fake girlfriend. But the difference is that, Eisuke is so COLD,RUDE, AND CONTROLLING!! While Yamato is a bully, but kind hearted :). Im not saying that I want Yamato back. Im just remembering the past thats all. And then after that I-----

"ANDI!!"

"What is it Eisuke?" "What do you mean Andi?" Eisuke and I looked at each other with a curious look and then I heard someone from behind Calling me.

"ANDI!!" I turn around and saw Yamato running towards us. Eisuke looked irritated when he saw Yamato Coming.

"Who is he?" Eisuke asked. "My Ex Boyfriend." Yamato came and looked at Eisuke with a death glare.

"HEY!!! You a**hole!! You have no right to have Andi!" Yamato Yelled and took my other hand to take me away from Eisuke. Well of course Eisuke will never give up.

"Why? Because you think that Im just using Andi?" (Author:Um actually you are using her -___-) Eisuke said teasingly. "Listen you! you're nothing but a cheater, a motherf*cking user!!" "Yamato stop it already!!" I pulled Yamato away "Stop it !!! don't make a scene Yamato!"

The employees were starting to watch the scene. And I heard whispers came to them.

"Is that Andi Williams?"

"Why is she with Eisuke Ichinomiya?"

"Are they dating?"

"They don't match, it looks disgusting seeing the two of them."

"Wait, is that Andi's Ex boyfriend?"

"He is! They don't match too. Good thing he broke up with her."

"Don't worry Mr.Ichinomiya will get tired with her too, there relationship will never last."

"Yeah! I hope she dies without having true love by her side!"

"You're right!! She's nothing but a whore!"

"She's hopeless"

I can't take this anymore! I run to crowd and left and never looked back.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Andi wait!!" I tried calling Andi but she didn't. She ignored it and left. I looked at the Yamato guy the one who started this situation. So he's Andi's ex boyfriend, what a coincedence.

"How could you do that to her! You're saying that Im using her. Right? What about you? You used her too! You're one of those guys who used there girlfriends for fun and then after that when you get tired of them you'll let them go......or should I say, you cheated on her with another woman. ... Do you think Andi has something on her forehead saying that she's stupid? Well guess what! You messed up with the wrong woman."

"No i wasn't" he denied and rolled he's eyes at me. Well this guy has some guts. I glared at him deathly and said.

"Listen you! Don't deny anymore! I know you want Andi back! But i'll never let her have you! She's mine. only mine!"

"But you're not the only one can love Andi! Plus I had her first!!" He said.

"Why do I care if you had her first! What do you think from girls anyway? Worms? An early bird promo! The early bird catches the worm?"

"Fine! Fine! You have her!"

"So you're saying that you give up?" I asked him harshly. Well I started to hate this guy.

"No! Its not over yet Ichinomiya!"

"But still im gonna win......Kougami!"

He looked at me deathly but it didn't take long. He turned around and left. And now......

Where the hell did that girl go?

$ To be Continue.... $

#June2015