~Chapter Three~

Andi P.O.V.

Where am I?

.

.

.

Oh....yeah I remember Im in the basement to pick up the gifts.....Uh-oh the GIFTS!! I think Erika is going to kill me. I better go back to the lobby. When I started to get up I felt something in my wrist.....huh?!

What the -? Is this....Handcuffs?!

A handcuffs? where did this thing come from? and Why am I hearing some kind off a noise? and where is that coming from anyway?

I turn around and saw a mirror and I can see myself on a big bird cage with a handcuffs on my wrist. Wait...this isn't the basement?

Where the hell am I?

"And now for the last item for the bid!" Huh? last Item?

"A Healthy young Japanese woman....oh did I say Japanese Woman? I mean A Healthy young "American" woman is the last Item for the bid." Is he talking about me?!

A bright light came from nowhere points at me. And I see a lot of people with mask on there faces and there staring at me. I look around and saw a stage. It looks like a theater to me. I glance back to the audience and they're looking at me with a Pervert way. What's going on? I don't understand .... why am I here?

"Keep her as a slave! Do whatever you want to her! She'll be a Perfect Slave for you! It really depends on you whether she like it or not. Lets start the Bid on sit #9 $100,000!"

Wait is this an Auction!? And did he just said "Slave?!" I Started to get nervous and scared cause I don't know what will happen to me when I get sold by a pervert man whether if I like it or not. SOMEONE!! HELP ME!!

Eisuke P.O.V.

"A WOMAN?!" I shouted in surprise.....This is not the item for the last bid. The last item for the bid is the Glass Venus statue. Huh?.... Wait....that woman looks familiar to me. Is she the girl I just met earlier?

"That's not good......I'm not gonna let those idiots buy her!" Baba said. "I think we should bid too I don't want that pretty face turn into a cat been beaten up." Ota said with a worried look. "Those guys sure wanna buy her she looks pretty and cute .... for sure there gonna make her a slave for sex." Soryu added. "What a poor kid she ended up from the auction." Mamoru sighed. Those guys look so worried from that woman. There's only one thing to do. I stood up and said.

"20 Million Dollars!!"

"WHAT!!" Baba said with a shock in his face. "I must be the one who buys her Eisuke!" he added. "Well to late."

"The pretty young lady goes to seat number 100!" The auctioneer said. Looks like I won this battle. I turn around and said. "Soryu bring that woman to the Penthouse." I start to walk out to the Auction with Baba and Ota while Soryu and Mamoru went to the backstage to pick up the woman.

Andi P.O.V.

20 MILLION DOLLARS!!! I'M SOLD IN 20 MILLION DOLLARS!! No way....i'm not going anywhere and who is this guy who bought me anyway? I'm pretty sure this guy is a Millionaire like 'Eisuke Ichinomiya'. The cage was put up in the backstage and Finally the other workers in there open the cage and unlocks the handcuffs. The workers look at me and--

I started to run.

"SEE YAH LATER SUCKERS!!"

I'm free....not really. When I turned around to face in front I bumped myself in a man standing infront of me. I look up and he's kinda look scary.

"Looks like someone is running away. Well you're not going anywhere!" he said with a harsh voice. "What?" "Now come with us your owner is waiting for you." He said "My Owner?" "would you just shut up!" the other man said.

Looks like I'm not free.

~5 mins later~

The two guys were beside at me ever since we left the Auction hall it took five minutes for us to went into the penthouse. The door opens and reveals the penthouse lounge. Wow this is amazing! it looks so pretty.... I looked around everywhere and then I bumped into someone else again and I fell to the ground.

"Well.....well....You're still the girl I saw earlier." HuH? I looked up and Saw a man with a mask.....his a different man with the two....his hair is colored gold. "Don't you ever scared the princess Ota." Another man came with a mask on his face too. Is this two were my Owners? I looked at them curiously.

"Hey!" Someone yelled from behind me and picked me up while he's holding my chest. I quickly turned around and slap him really hard and the mask fall to the floor.

"YOU PERVERT!" I yelled at him. He looks at me with an angry face. Wait that face.....I remembered that FACE!!

"Are you Okay Eisuke?" The other man asked him. I knew it!!! its him!

"YOU!!" I looked at him and I almost want to punch him but I just can't do it. the other men takes there mask of and saw Ota Kisaki "hey I've met you before at the lobby" "yeah I know.... I still can't believe that Im going to see you again" wow his nice. Not like Eisuke. A man walk towards me with a brown hair. He touch my cheeks. It turn red, I haven't feel that moment ever since I broke up with Ichigo .

"Get your hands off of her!" Eisuke said. "Hey don't be rude!" I talked back to him "Did I told you to talk! you have no permission to talk back to your owner!" 'OWNER' so that means that he's the one who bought me from the Auction!! "C'mon Eisuke I'll introduce myself properly and I'll leav her alone with you" Eisuke looked so annoyed when the man speak "Fine! And you *points to Andi* can just nod DON'T you ever speak cause I dont want to hear your voice" I quickly nod my head and he said "Good Girl" he said in a teasing way. "Im Baba nice to meet you young lady" the guy name Baba winked at me and I just ignore it. " well I know we just met earlier let me introduce myself properly my name is Ota Kisaki well Im an Artist I work on a studio I do a lot of paintings in-" "Thats enough" Eisuke cuts ota's sentence ota looked at him with a sad face cause he didn't even finish his introduction. The next one is the guy who wears a gray suit "im soryu Oh"
.
.
.
What thats it? I looked at him curiously but he just rolled his eyes. what a cold guy he must be like Eisuke but the difference is that Eisuke is abit of scary. And the last one is kinda like an old man with a cigarette in his mouth "Im Mamoru Kishi thats it" well he's just like Soryu.

"Okay then all of you had already introduce yourselves to her....will you please excuse us cause im gonna deal with woman upstairs."

No! no! im not going anywhere with this guy!! I turn around to him and said "Um can I go home now?" i said making an innocent face to him. "do you think that face will make me say yes! and what did i told you... i told you not to speak right and now you became a bad girl i think you should be punish!" "What?!" he suddenly pick me up and take me upstairs to his room. I dont think he's going to do something dirty or something..but still im scared.....I wish my ex boyfriends were to save me....? wait? what ?

(Meanwhile)

Yamato P.O.V.
What a day. I still can't believe Andi didn't change her personality, her beautiful face. I just don't understand why do I even Cheated on her from the first place. i need her back no matter what happens I don't care if Angie hates me. "You miss her huh?" i heard Yuzuki said "Well me too....maybe there still a chance to get her back right?" he asked "I dont know Andi hates us remember!" "But we cant just give up!" Ichigo added "So what the three of us will share her well thats unfair!" I yelled from the bought of them "Yes but we can let her choose who is she gonna pick and I believe taht she will accept us again" Ichigo said. i just look away Andi will never forgive me even them for what we did. And if I didnt even cheat on her for sure until today were at each others arms. ill never gonna forget her....cause I still love her.

-To be Continue-

P.S. Angie is one of Andi's sisters