Chapter Six

"You...!" Pah shouts. "You're Osanai!"

   Takemichi snaps his head around in shock. He mentioned Osanai to Shiho briefly—something about meeting future him—but seemingly he had assumed Osanai wouldn't be here today.

   Shiho places a hand on her hip and glares at him.

   "Shut up, dick cheese," Osanai says, putting his comb in his pocket.

   Shiho glances at those around her. Takemichi looks mortified, Mikey and Draken are unbothered, and Pah and Peh~yan are about to kill someone. She sighs. This guy can't be worth the worry. Someone as pathetic as him could never cause issues in Touman.

   ...Right?

   "You bastard...!" Pah shouts.

   "Pah," Shiho mutters.

   He scoffs.

   "I'm two years older than you," Osanai says, "so that's Mister Bastard to you!"

   Pah's glare hardens. He charges for Osanai, screaming as he does.

   Shiho sighs. He's hopeless. Getting provoked means he loses. Sure enough, Osanai moves out of the way of Pah's fist and counter attacks, his fist connecting with Pah's jaw instead. Pah collapses to the ground. He doesn't move.

   "Yup~" Osanai says. "Nothing but a middle schooler."

   "Pah~chin!" Peh~yan screams from somewhere behind Shiho.

   "Tokyo Manji Gang?" Osanai asks. "You should change your name. How about Mid-School Infant Alliance? I heard you're picking a fight with Moebius." Osanai snaps his finger, and a few dozen high schoolers walk into the barn. "So we're gonna strike first~"

   They've surrounded us. We have no choice but to fight them now. I'm sorry, Micchi. But this may not go as well as you hoped.

   "So, what are you waiting for, Mikey~Chan~?" Osanai asks. "This is war, after all~!"

   Mikey stands, nodding his head at Drakn and Shiho. He walks over to Osanai, the two of them at his heels.

   "You sure brought a lot of people if you were just going to ambush a bunch of middle schoolers," Mikey says, a small grin painting his features. "You're just as shitty as I imagined, Osanai~kun."

   Osanai cups his ear with a laugh. "Sorry, I can't hear you! You're too short!" A bunch of people laugh around them. Shiho scoffs at him.

   "And he calls us middle schoolers, that fucker," Shiho says.

   "Hah?" Osanai says. "Are you looking down on me?" He asks, walking past Mikey and standing right in front of Shiho. He's a little taller than Shiho—about thirteen centimetres. She looks up at him.

   "So what if I am, bitch?" Shiho asks.

   Osanai goes to punch Shiho, and she goes to return it, but Mikey pulls Shiho back before she can. Shiho looks at Mikey, who just shakes his head. Shiho relaxes and steps away.

   "Aww, is the little girly scared?" Osanai mocks. Shiho frowns, then she sighs. Osanai laughs until he notices Takemichi staring at him. "Who the fuck are you staring at, bitch?"

   Takemichi snaps out of his daze. Shiho wants to go help him, but Mikey won't let her. And she understands why. This is Pah's fight. But even so...

   She needs one good swing at this bastard.

   Osanai's fist swiftly connects to Takemichi's jaw, throwing the boy to the ground. Osanai isn't weak by most standards, but seriously, Takemichi needs to learn how to fight.