Chapter Forty-Four

A/n: For a lot of the outfit colours I'm using different images to give myself inspiration for what works. I'm also doing that for the characters that don't have any material adapted yet, so the descriptions might change a little as they get animated. It's a mixture of different panel colourings. I'm also changing certain designs just because (I'm looking at you, Wakasa. I love you, but god I hate your hair). You can also imagine them how you like. On with the story! I'm also pretty sure this hasn't been animated yet, so Manga spoilers!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shiho stares at Mikey. He hadn't taken long to beat them all. How many were there? Shiho finds quickly she doesn't care.

Shiho feels a pull in her arm and chest. She stands and moves over to Mikey.

"He's back," she says. Mikey looks at his hands.

"So you're here, Takemicchi," Mikey says. Mikey looks at Shiho. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen."

Shiho sighs. "I'm not surprised he's back..." Shiho isn't sure if she's happy about it or not. If she can feel the difference, and Mikey can too, that must mean that in the future something happened and they all made some sort of deal. She wants Mikey to be safe. She really does, but...

Can something like that even happen with the way they are now?

~*~*~

"How am I supposed to bring down Mikey~kun and Shiho~Chan?" Takemichi asks.

"Huh?" Chifuyu asks, looking at Takemichi over his shoulder. "Don't just blurt put random stuff like that, Takemicchi."

"But I'm being serious!" Takemichi says.

"Maybe it's time for a reunion with the boys," Chifuyu says.

"A...what?" Takemichi asks.

"Well the Tokyo Manji Gang doesn't exist anymore, so we need something to fight Mikey's Kantou Manji with," Chifuyu says.

Takemichi hums.

"What's up?" Hakkai asks. Chifuyu and Takemichi turn around and look at him. "What're you guys talking about? Seems interesting."

"Hakkai, it's...nothing," Takemichi says.

"You guys seem free right now," Hakkai says. "There's something I want to show you. Follow me."

Despite the overwhelming urge to say no, Takemichi and Chifuyu follow Hakkai wherever he wants to take them.

The building itself is extremely average on the outside. Once they step into the building though, Takemichi is a little concerned why Hakkai's bringing them here. It almost looks like a building to house the Yakuza.

   Hakkai leads them through the large building and into an office. It's decoration is just as ornate as the rest of the buildings. A man sits at a large desk that's near the wall on the far right side of the room. A small shelf with random trinkets rests behind him. A large painting of Kanji is on the wall above it. The man has on a suit that fits him rather snuggly and dark sunglasses despite being inside with little natural lighting.

   In front of the desk is a long table, four sofa's lining the edges. Two people sit in them, laptops in front of them. One has on a suit vest, the other Takemichi can't make out the details of. He's facing away from the door, but he has long silver hair.

   "Long time no see, Takemicchi!" The man behind the desk says, admittedly frightening Takemichi a little.

   "Who...who are you?" Takemichi asks.