Chapter Twenty-Four

"You ain't gotta do this, Takashi~Chan." Shiho hands Mitsuya her torn up uniform. Not only was it old with threads and seams popping, it got torn and beat up at the bloody Halloween. "Plus it needs to be done by tomorrow, it'll last for now."

"Nah, it's alright," Mitsuya says. "You're our Vice President, and my best friend, I got this. I just gotta finish Takemicchi's uniform."

Shiho follows Mitsuya into his club room. "You're working on Micchi's too? You've been busy, huh?"

Mitsuya shrugs, pulling out the almost finished uniform. "I guess. I'm okay with it. Mana and Luna aren't too happy, though. I've been working a lot at home too."

"Poor girls," Shiho teases. Mitsuya lightly hits her side.

"Anyway, you can hang around if you want," Mitsuya says. "Unless Mikey needs you?"

"Nah, Jirou knows I came here to see you," Shiho says, pulling a chair up next to him. She places her feet on the table by the sewing machine. "He and Draken went to hang out."

"And you're not with them?"

"It's not like I go all the time. And I'm not worried about Ken~Chan stealing him or something. It's not like a whole lot has changed, Takashi~Chan."

"Oh, yeah," Mitsuya says, seeing a little more of Takemichi's uniform. "I forgot you two are dating now."

"Word spreads fast, huh?"

"It's not like we didn't expect it. To be honest, I thought it was a joke."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"How many times have you said you were gonna ask him out?"

"Look—"

Mitsuya stops sewing and looks at her with a cocky smile. Shiho crosses her arms and pouts. "Go back to sewing, bitch."

"Leader, could you help me?" Someone shouts.

"Give me a second, Shiho," Mitsuya says. Shiho stands and follows him. She stands with him silently and watches him give some advice. Shiho would never say it to his face, because he would never let her live it down, but she finds his innate fashion sense impressive. He's commented on Shiho's clothes before, and his advice actually is really nice sometimes.

Mitsuya walks around for another little bit before Shiho walks off on her own. She picks up a needle and thread. Mitsuya has taught her breifly how to sew, and despite Yasuda's constant complaints, sometimes she plays around and makes a small trinket of some kind.

"Have you actually been practicing?" Mitsuya asks, looking up from Honda's work. Shiho smiles.

"A little. Not a whole lot. I can stitch a hole closed now," Shiho giggles. Mitsuya stares at her with a smile.

"Hold it, Hayashi~kun!" Shiho and Mitsuya look up at the scream. Yasuda stands at the door, Peh~yan and Takemichi on the other side. "Are you trying to cheat the club leader out of his time? He's busy now, so go away!" Shiho raises and eyebrow, and Mitsuya sighs. He walks over to the door, Shiho at his heels.

"I was just..."

"What's with that stupid shirt, anyway? Don't you know your stupid outfits always make the teachers suspicious, right?" Yasuda snaps.

"What's going on?" Mitsuya asks.

"Leader!" Yasuda says, glaring at Shiho. She raises an eyebrow, looks behind her, then realises Yasuda's looking at her. Mitsuya puts a hand on her shoulder and tells her simply to ignore it. Shiho doesn't respond, just smiles his way.

"Mitsuya~kun! Shiho~Chan!" Takemichi says. "What're you doing here?"