Afterword

Heya! It's Andie/s1ren. If you're reading this, then it means you read my silly little story all the way through.

On to the cheesy feelings shit though.

I sincerely want to thank you for reading this all the way through. I originally started writing this because I had some free time and really liked Mikey and the Tokyo Revengers series.

I started writing this in my notes app because I didn't think I was going to post much of it, if any of it at all. I like to write the whole thing and publish it to stay on a schedule and not disappear for like five months, cause I do that sometimes lol.

But somewhere around chapter twenty I decided I wanted this to be something I put out on my account. I'm proud of this story, and I hope you guys got as much enjoyment from reading it as I got from writing it. Shiho was a lot of fun to write and imagine—even if those things were just what I wanted and they didn't make much sense sometimes lol.

Honestly, I'm a little sentimental about it. This whole project took somewhere around a year to write, and a year to publish, so I spent two whole years on Mikey and Shiho's story.

It's kind of like when you finish reading a really good book and you don't know what to do after a while afterwards, y'know?

   The way I ended the story—putting the last line in Japanese—was just something I've always wanted to try. 愛してる, for those who don't know, is pronounced "Aishiteru". There are three main ways to say "I love you" in Japanese that I'm aware of (I will not claim to be fluent in anyway, I have learned several phrases along the way though.) Of the three ways, aishiteru is the most intense way to say you love someone. So much so people only say it a handful of times in their life. I thought it was a very powerful way to end it, but after I finished it that way, I realised people might not know the phrase, so I thought I'd explain it for everyone here! Either way, I really like the way it ended.

Okay, feelings moment over for now.

As much as I say that this story is over, I can't let it be yet. Like I said, I'm attached to them.

So!

I plan on writing one shots for these two for a long time. This isn't a set thing, and there won't be much of a schedule. It'll just kind of be when I want to write them and get them edited. And if no one is super interested, then I just won't publish them. I'll have them if I ever decide to publish them.

And, since you guys made it all the way to the end, I thought I should let you guys make some requests! I can't promise I'll do every one of them, but I'll try to do as many as I can.

So, I thought I'd list the things I will and won't do. Now, the list I won't do is fairly small due to the nature of Tokyo Revengers and Bonten (since I know I'll probably write stuff with Bonten in it).

Won't;
• I will not write oneshots where anyone gets raped. Now, if a character is struggling with it from their past, that is okay. But I will not depict it as a whole one shot idea.
• I will not write any sexual scenarios for the characters while they are in middle school. Again, if it happens as traumatic backstory, I will do that. But there will be no lemons with Mikey (or any other character, I'm open to writing for other characters if enough people want them) when he's in middle school. All smut or lemons will be when they're 20+.

Will;
• I will write AUs. Or really just non canon things in general.
• I will write smut. Now, I'm not good at it. But I will try. Most tags are okay, but there won't be any non consensual scenarios. There will always be consent, even if it is under the dubious consent tag or CNC tag.
• I will write angst. Things like cheating, major death, and any angst AUs are all on the table.
• I will write fluff. This can be based on canon parts of my story or AUs.

So yeah! If you have a request or idea just comment them here. This list is subject to change at any time. And if it does, I ask that people don't give me too much shit for it.

   One last thought, though. I want to ask you guys where you want these one shots. By the time all of this is published, I will have a few written. And since this book is already super long, I thought you might want the one shots in a separate story. Just comment here if you do. If enough people ask, I'll move them.

I also thought I would take the chance to mention that I have other fics on my account! Some of them are very old, and one of them I kind of abandoned because I left the fandom, but if you like my stuff, you should check it out! I have even more fics in planning that I hope to publish sometime, but with the way I end up writing things, I can't say that they'll be done very soon, for sure.

I hope you all look forward to any one shots I write or any other fics on my page. I hope you all have a great day/night.

Love you all, and thanks again,
Andie/s1ren