Epilogue

"Hey, hey, Hina~Chan, Emma."

   Hina looks back at Shiho. "Oh, Shiho! How's everything looking outside?" Her dress looks beautiful. It fits her body and the colours match her hair and eyes perfectly. Emma's bridesmaid's dress looks beautiful on her too.

   Shiho smiles and shoves her hands in the pockets of her suit. She doesn't like to wear dresses much. She thought she would have after disbanding Touman, but she just can't find it in herself. However, she did grow her hair out much longer. She tends to keep it in a braid. She even dyed strands of it. She did it kind of like Kazutora did when he was younger. She had taken inspiration from that and Wakasa's style. Well, not as uniform as Wakasa's. Plus, she doesn't have to worry about a dress code for her job. She doesn't even work in an office! She does go on T.V when Mikey has to for his job sometimes though.

   "Good. Everything's going great. Everyone is pretty much ready whenever you and Micchi are. Speaking of which—Micchi's getting ready with Jirou and Ken~Chan."

   "Perfect!" Hina says.

   "Is there something you needed?" Emma asks. "If everything's going great..."

   "Well, I have a question for Hina~Chan, actually."

   "Go for it."

   "Okay, so since I have to give a maid of honour speech, there's something I want to do."

   "Oh~" Emma says. "What could you possibly want to do?"

   "Well...okay, don't say anything to anyone, okay?" Shiho asks. "But there's something I want to do during it, and I don't want to take away from your big day. This is all about you, okay? And I know that."

    "Shiho~Chan, I love you, but please, spit it out," Hina says. "You're making me excited!"

   "Okay! Okay!" Shiho says. "I'm just nervous! I haven't told anyone yet, and I just got the idea." Shiho says. She pulls out a small box and shows it to them.

   "What's this?" Emma asks. She takes the box. Hina leans over her shoulder, struggling a little because of the large dress. Emma's eyes widen. "Wait, is this...?"

   Shiho smiles at them. "Y—yeah."

   "Oh, Shiho!" Emma shouts. She runs over and hugs Shiho, who wraps her arms around the younger girl.

   Hina walks over and swaps places with Emma.

   "So...what do you say?" Shiho asks.

   "Shiho~Chan, I'd be happy to share today with you! You helped me and Takemichi~kun so much," Hina says. "Mikey~kun did too. I'd love for you to do whatever you have planned!"

   "Do you want to hear the whole thing?" Shiho asks. "I don't want to spring too much on you guys. This should be your day, first and foremost."

   Hina thinks for a moment. "You know what? Yeah. Tell me everything. Because I'm going to make some changes to make this even better for you!"

   Shiho smiles at her. She wraps her arms around Hina's shoulders. "I don't deserve you."

   Hina laughs. "Now, tell me everything."

~*~*~

   Shiho walks out of Hina's room. She takes a deep breath. Now that she's talked about it, she's horrified.

   "Shishi~Chan!" Mikey calls. She walks over to him with a smile. "Is everything okay with Hina~Chan?"

   "Yup!" Shiho says. "Everything's going great. Hina~Chan's a little nervous, but it's going great."