Chapter Fifteen

"Baji!"

   The brunet looks over at her. His hair almost reached his shoulder. He had told Shiho he would probably get it cut soon. Guess not.

   "Shiho?" Baji asks. Kazutora walks behind him. "You both got called in by Mikey?"

   "Yeah," Shiho says, pulling her long hair into a bun to keep it out of her way. "I ran out in such a hurry I didn't even get to do my hair..."

   "Stop being such a wuss," Kazutora teases.

   "Kazutora!" Shiho whines.

   "Same place as usual?" Baji asks, ignoring Shiho as per usual.

   "Yup!" Kazutora says.

~*~*~

   "Sorry we're late," Shiho says.

   "Yeah, Baji tangled with some punk," Kazutora adds.

   "Don't act like that was just my fault!" Baji shouts.

   Mitsuya walks over with black cloth in hand. Shiho can see the embroidery even while it's folded. Did Mitsuya make them all by hand? She guesses he does enjoy sewing. He's damn good at it too.

   He lays it out against the table. Pah sits forward and awes at the uniform. "Woah! It's awesome!"

   "What is it?" Baji asks.

   "Wow, do we have uniforms now?" Kazutora asks.

   "You guys didn't know?" Shiho asks. "Mitsuya asked me about mine."

   "He did?" Draken asks.

   "Well, yeah," Shiho says, rolling her eyes. "I'm the only girl here, he had to ask me about mine." Baji hums, but doesn't disagree.

   "And no, Touman doesn't have uniforms," Mitsuya says. "You guys pushed me into making them."

   "Let's change into them and take a picture!" Draken says.

   "That's uncharacteristicly wholesome," Shiho says, leaning on the seat behind Draken.

   "Shut up," Draken snaps. "What do you think, Mikey?"

   Mikey looks up from the milkshake he was drinking through his hair. Mikey hums, the straw still in his mouth.

   Draken grabs Mikey by the collar of his shirt. "Fucker! Why'd you take the whole thing?"

   Mikey smiles with a laugh. "Didn't notice?"

   "You said you only wanted a little bit!"

   "Why'd you believe him?"

   "Shut the hell up!"

   The kids change into their uniforms, Shiho taking longer so she could fix her hair. The boys didn't understand, but it made sense to her. The poor man they forced to take a photo now has a busted lip, nose, and a black eye, but Shiho thinks it was worth it. She'll cherish the photo of them forever.

   Draken, Mikey, and Pah in the front, Shiho leaning against Mitsuya and Kazutora on Baji's shoulders.

   It changed all too fast.

~*~*~

   That trip was probably what started it. Shiho can't remember why they went on the trip. They probably just wanted to.