31) Sweet & Spicy

Four people and four different emotions and complete and utter silence, that's what was happening right now in the car which was being driven by Hobi. After the rain had drizzled down, Taehyung had managed to get a cab after waiting around for a long time and they had gone to the police station to file a complaint about Taehyung's stolen car at Jungkook's behest. After reporting his car stolen, Taehyung had called Hobi to come and pick them up, knowing they wouldn't get a cab back since it started raining once again while they were in the station.

When Taehyung had called Hobi, asking him to come to the police station, he had panicked thinking something bad might've happened. But after learning what actually occurred, there were so many things Hobi wanted to say, but he held his tongue, waiting for the right moment. Hobi had taken a sleepy Eunie to his car and had immediately left to pick them up. And now here they were in Hobi's car, with Eunie sleeping in Jungkook's lap on the back seat, while Taehyung was sitting upfront.

Jungkook was being all blushy and smiley, remembering everything that happened between him and Taehyung, while Taehyung was both over the moon happy and horribly embarrassed. Happy, because of Jungkook's confession and embarrassed, because he knew he'd have to endure endless teasing from Hobi, once they were alone. Hobi on the other hand couldn't wait to embarrass the other and was thinking of new ways in his mind to torture Taehyung endlessly with this information.

Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief once he saw his home come into view. Hobi parked the car outside, killing the engine, while Taehyung climbed down first to help Jungkook with Eunie. He lifted a sleeping Eunie in his arms, allowing Jungkook to climb down, before walking inside the house with both of them.

"Bunny, go and change out of your wet clothes first, before you catch a cold. I'll put Eunie in her bed and freshen up myself." Taehyung said, walking away with his daughter, while Jungkook too left towards his room to change.

Taehyung was standing in front of his mirror in the washroom after removing his clothes, his eyes suddenly falling on his lips. He touched his lips, licking them, remembering the kiss he shared with Jungkook. He felt himself getting hot just thinking about that kiss and unknowingly his hands made their way towards his crotch which was already hard, making him groan at the feeling.

To be honest he had been in an aroused state ever since he kissed Jungkook and that was the reason he didn't want to go to the police station, but Jungkook forced him and he didn't have a valid reason to deny. He couldn't say that he was hard to Jungkook. So, without seeing any other option he had unwillingly agreed to go to the station, praying to every deity that Jungkook doesn't notice his pants which were straining hard.

Taehyung stood under the hot shower while his hands went towards his painfully hard member. He squeezed it softly, groaning at the sudden pleasure that ran through his entire body. He closed his eyes at the pleasure, his mind replaying the image of a drenched Jungkook with swollen, glistening lips, panting for air and his grip tightened on his member. He started stroking his dick at a steady rhythm, groans escaping his lips with every stroke.

"Aaahh Bunny..." he groaned, imagining it was his Bunny's soft hands that were wrapped around his dick. He pictured his Bunny on his knees, looking up at him with his wide innocent doe eyes, while doing the most sinful act and his dick got harder, if that was possible. He kept stroking himself, his pace increasing with every stroke, his breath becoming uneven and his vision becoming blurry as he comes screaming his Bunny's name.

Taehyung stands under the shower, catching his breath after experiencing the most intense orgasm he has had after two whole years and he didn't even have to touch Jungkook for that. Taehyung has never had sex with anyone else other than his wife, because call him old fashioned, but he doesn't believe in casual sex. To him sex is an extremely intimate act that requires a lot of trust in your partner, but also be comfortable enough to be vulnerable in front of them. And that isn't something he could do with strangers.