‍ kitty kitty, toji.

kitty kitty.

˖ ࣪ 📓◞ cw :: ━━━ blackfem!reader, vampire!toji, pussy eating, fingering, biting kink go brr, mention of blood bc duh, thique reader, size kink, toji's hands gets reader hot, pet names i can't remember, ass smacking, lowercase intended, headcannon format.
word count :: 900.

   vampire!toji who thinks eating your pussy is a gift all gods, such as himself, should indulge in

vampire!toji who thinks eating your pussy is a gift all gods, such as himself, should indulge in. when there's pretty little minx's like you flaunting your thick ass in his face fresh out the shower, smelling like coconuts, vanilla, shea butter . . . whatever the fuck it is you use that you spend so fucking long in the bathroom for. expecting him not you bend you over, face down and precious ass hiked in the air with his angry face buried in your sweet pussy. angry because you smell so fucking good, scents aside. it's your blood. it's always your blood. one of the purest, richest nectars he's ever smelt or tasted in his many years of life. it seeps off the layers of your skin like a steaming aroma. overshadowing any product you put on. the very scent makes him senile. horny as fuck and lusting for you every second of the day.

   vampire!toji who can never resist tasting that tiny pussy of yours to satisfy his craving, or at least alleviate it. pointy nose brushing against the rim of your rear while his thick, slippery tongue sloshes inside your velvety walls, soft lips catching your clit every now and then, dripping down his chin. he can't get enough of the way you fuck his face, shifting back to feel him more. gripping the sheets for dear life as you roll your head side from side, lips tucked in your teeth, unable to process how good he eats it from the back. it's your favorite, but it's his more than all.

   vampire!toji who's fangs bare at you as he hissed and spanks the right side of your cheek hard, keeps doing it the louder you cry out, scream his name, tell him 'i love you daddy. love you, baby' in that filthy fucking honeyed voice of yours. he replies, 'you love me?' condescendingly, as if he didn't know. he fucking knows, course he does. look at how you praise him while he slurps your puffy clit in his mouth like a good girl. toji can hear the blood pulsating through your veins, warm flesh in his hands he takes advantage of by smoothing over, groping your ass and grabbing your thick hips since you're obsessed with how big his hands are. needed them on you at all times. it made you gush, stomach churning. you loved when he touched you, feeling so small in his hold.

   vampire!toji who releases your clit with a tight suck and pop, groaning with a loud, open mouth, grinning at how you desperately wiggle your ass like a kitty in heat, whining and looking back with your brows pinched and a pout on your brown lips. wanting him back. 'suck me' is how you convince him. rocking back as if you're fucking him, moaning and keeping your eyes on his. toji's brick hard in his sweats, strong, veiny arms taking captivity of your ass again, admiring the rolls on your hips. 'suck me, toji. please. you want to. need you to bite me.' and you're right. he does. needs to satiate his taste buds before he loses it. the pain in his gums are shouting at him. cold heart pounding. obsidian hair drifting over his eyes and lowering his face back where you wanted without another word spoken.

   vampire!toji who skims his sharp canines over the swell of your ass, tongue hitting it occasionally as his slender fingers delved into your cunt, two of them fucking you open and deep while he widens his jaw and sinks his teeth into the curve of your ass closest to your creamy pussy, crimson liquid pouring into his mouth, some down your left thigh. both of you grow lightheaded together, toji moaning as he drinks and you falling face forward into the sheets, cunt squeezing tight around his fingers.

   "baby, i'm gonna cum for you. nng, can't hold it."

   "gimme that shit, baby. let me swallow it."

   you feel so good, drowning in your pleasure as toji covers your entire pussy with his mouth once more, slacking his jaw and being careful not to knick you with his teeth, loving the way you throb on his tongue and reach behind yourself to fist at his dark hair. 'mhm hmm' is a symphony in your ears from toji he likes to moan when coaxing you to cum. the vibrations shooting up your arched spine before you give him what he wants and more. 'thank you. thank you.' you repeat mindlessly. your inner thighs are soaked with cum by time he's partially done with you.

   your heavy breaths fanning the sheets you press your cheek to after falling forward with a stupid smile on your face and an adorable giggle in your throat. that cuteness is getting fucked away in a minute, so he's not sure why you're getting cozy. with a raised brow he's tugging his sweats to his knees and picking you back up by your waist, the weight of his cock resting on your backside makes your eyes widen. fat tip leaking precum. 'don't get too comfortable, doll. never said i was done.'

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊

© 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖊. please do not repost, steal, or modify my work simply because it is mine. stealing isn't cute. i'll ruin your life ♡