‍ dirty, eren.

warnings 𑄽𑄺 fem chubby reader, lowercase intended, she/her pronouns, black coded, headcannon format, oral (f received), switch eren, praise kink, rough play (yanking, spanking, choking, etc), dacryphilia, cum eating, facial, dumbification, unedited, minors aren't welcomed!

mechanic!eren who shows up at your door with his lips upturned in a smile as he sees you, wearing this cute strawberry apron over your vintage white dress, your home smelling like a bakery. you look like a disney princess, smooth brown sugar skin and voluptuous curves. when you lock eyes with him, you can't help but stutter when talking, nervously looking him up and down. he introduced himself as eren, chestnut dark hair long but messily thrown up into half a bun. he's dressed in only a white tank, stained with patches of dirt. black jeans with boots and his heavy pouch on this side of his toned waist packed with tools.

mechanic!eren who follows you towards the issue after an embarrassing few seconds of checking him out, although the man clearly didn't mind, smirking as he walked behind you, heavy feet thumping on the ground. it gave you goosebumps. his eyes watching your hips sway as he chews his mint gum. you point to the sink that suddenly decided it didn't want to work today, clogging for some unknown reason. when he brushes past you, you inhale his scent, a musky undertone mixed with his day cologne. he crouches down, your eyes catching his muscles tense as he pulled the cabinet open to check the pipes, nodding along to every soft word spoken from you. he tries to focus on his job, but he can't help but constantly look your way, too adorned by you.

mechanic!eren who hears you excuse yourself, emerald irises twinkling as you skip away after hearing your phone ring, the heat on your neck rising to your face, flustered by his looks. he was a very pretty man. scratch that, sexy ass man. something about seeing him half dressed and coated with dirt had your inner thighs soaking. you get a call from a friend who's supposed to be coming over for cake and mimosas, but cancels on you after having something come up. you're saddened by it, biting your lip in thought after hanging up. maybe i should give eren some? you pout your thick lips, humming to yourself before looking into the mirror, seeing your attire and already sick of it. you decide to change, stripping from your cute sundress to a tank that matches eren's, taking off your bra. slipping into a dark green leaf-printed skirt you randomly found on shein. it touches just above your ankles.

mechanic!eren who tries not to choke when he sees you come out, your hair wild in curls, the tank sitting just under your tits where your hardened nipples peak. belly piercing gleaming under the sun that hit into your pristine homey kitchen. your feet bare now, white toes bent as you jut out your hip. he clears his throat, staring blankly at the pipe in front of him before finishing his job. he's on his back now, head under the sink and your eyes fixate on the way his arms bulk, the ball in his throat bobbing and his tongue between his teeth with focus.

mechanic!eren who stalks the movement of your legs as you make your way to the oven right beside him, putting on your oven mitts, removing the sweet scented cake. eren traces the curve of your back and your ass when you bent to pull it out, rolling his eyes at himself for being too much of a man. but to be honest, you're no better than a man, unable to keep your sight off him. he's pulling his head from under when you offer him a mimosa, to which he obviously accepts, standing tall, height overpowering yours. he takes the glass from your hand after watching you mix it, making small conversation.