lollipop, souya.

☆. warnings1.7k. timeskip!souya so obviously he's grown, fem!reader, toy use ꒰ cocksleeve ꒱ , oral fixation, sub!souya, thigh riding, dirty talk, bondage, teasing, pet names ꒰ baby, pretty, doll ꒱ , praise, black coded. minors aren't welcomed. comments are appreciated.

"it's wet

"it's wet."

the cheshire grin that curls on your lips has the man before you anxiously chewing on his cherry lips, wrists struggling in the captivity, the lilac silk scarf tied with him to the bedpost. souya whimpers low in his throat as he watches you with a soft scowl, your dainty hands smoothing up his shaft teasingly, thumb pressing on the slit of his cockhead to watch him squirm, collecting the obscene sluices of precum, tip shimmery. he practically soaked his briefs you recently took off.

"mmph," souya rolls his lips inwardly, brows knitting as he focuses on you, and your torturous acts. dressed in your skimpy cotton candy cropped shirt with a glittered kitten on the valley, nipples perked, showing off that cute butterfly belly ring. your ass high in the air you sway side to side, plump flesh swallowing your matching thong. "doll, you gonna tease me or you gonna put it in your mouth?"

souya sighs out his nose when you ignore him, your pink tongue giving his dick kitty licks, hovering your mouth over his cock, breathing, barely giving him the satisfaction he craved. his cocks resting on his stomach, just begging to be messed with, or made a mess of.

"you finally givin' your pussy to me?" souya licks his lips, tongue on the roof of his mouth, immensely horny. the smallest touches has him static. "you're ready now?"

"mmm," you sing, pondering, a devious grin displaying. "don't know."

"you don't know?" he arches a brow. "then explain why i'm tied up, pretty girl. you said you had a surprise for me. what is it?"

"be patient," you pout sadly, hating when he rushed you sometimes.

souya's eyes soften. "i'm sorry, doll. i don't mean to rush you. you can take your time."

you keen with a smile, biting your lips before enthusiastically reaching underneath your bed to retrieve an old shoe box, tossing off the lid to pull out a toy just for him out of the sea of glass dildos, dildos, and vibrators solely for yourself. the clear object comes into view as you sit back on the heels of your feet, a bottle of lube in your other hand and souya's perplexed, blinking once.

"why do you have that?" the way he says it isn't even with disgust. he's just wondering the why.

"i saw it a few days ago and it made me think of you," it's all you say, not giving him anymore insight before you're popping open the lid to squirt the strawberry flavored lube inside the cocksleeve, souya groaning when you fist his cock and align it with his tip. he doesn't know why he doesn't fight it, or better yet question you more. he's curious, and clearly you wanted to make him happy. proud of the purchase you made for your pretty boyfriend. plus, he's tied up. it's not like he can force you to stop.