ꪆৎ he can't do it like i can, toji.

warnings ꪆৎ 3.6k. fem!reader, accidental voyeurism, heavy language, spanking, teasing, dilf!toji, black coded, hair pulling, oral, dominance.... just, read it. it's nasty.

maybe you should go home

maybe you should go home. maybe this was stupid.

you didn't call to let him know you were swinging by. he could be sleep for all you knew, it was ten in the morning. but you couldn't, you knew that. you couldn't stand another day with these thoughts roaming your mind. even when you closed your eyes to escape, your thoughts consumed them and created scenarios that would have you thinking nonstop of him every day and night. you had to catch yourself a few times, resisting the urge to pleasure yourself because of the lewd acts spinning on a loop. you would feel too guilty anyways. he was megumi's father, it wasn't right. and since you did resist, you've been sexually frustrated for weeks now.

you finally stood in front of their house, squeezing your phone tightly in your right hand and shifting side to side. one thing lead to another and you found yourself driving here after paying your rent this morning. it was sickening how much it affected you. you hated it, but at the same time . . you wondered what it would be like. maybe, just maybe you could have it if you tried. if not, you'd try your best to forget, but if you do . . you hoped it wouldn't change your relationship with him. who were you kidding, of course it would.

you've been avoiding megumi and he noticed, hopelessly wondering what was wrong. questioning if he did something to hurt you. calling you to check on you. you wouldn't respond. you wouldn't give him an answer because you knew the words that would fly out of your mouth unexpectedly would scar him. finally, you gained the courage to ring the doorbell, hearing soft music blare from their speaker and the smell of brewed coffee. so they were awake.

the door opens, and the first man you're met with is toji, megumi's father. the man you quite literally couldn't get off your mind. you swallow, toji raising his brow at you as he sips his coffee from a black mug. he's dressed in nothing but gray sweatpants, his charcoal hair tousled around his sharp face. he smelt like pinewood, and it looked like he just got out of the shower not too long ago.

"good morning," toji rasps, the thickness of his voice making you clench your keys in your palm. you couldn't look him straight in the eye and he noticed. "uh, megumi isn't here. he's at practice."

"oh," you sigh, with relief actually. "o-okay. since you're here, i think i should talk to you."

"are you okay?" he frowns.

"no," you state bluntly, walking by him once he steps aside to let you in, taking off your shoes before walking into the living room. he blinks, following your trail with his eyes as you plop a seat on the sofa, fiddling with your fingers. toji locks the front door before approaching you, your eyes unintentionally staring at his crotch and seeing the outline of his dick, blushing and quickly diverting your attention back to your hands. toji is leaning against the kitchen island, his glare on you intense.